• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
Hey guys. @Locuan suggested I give this thread a shot, but I'm not entirely aware about all the activity that spreads around the boards. But for now...

NNID: Ultimastrike21

Add me if you want to play. I'm kinda free until Tuesday.

Also notify me so I know. It'd be helpful so I can tell you whether or not I have the time in the day to do so.

Last edited:

Kompozure

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kompozure
Okay, I've been playing against all randoms for the last 2 days.. How does the invite system work on WiiU? B/c I have no idea how to get a game started with people I've added.

Galidago

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pelladhros
NNID: Pelladhros
For anyone reading add me and join my room! I'm online pretty often w/ good connection. Playing custom/non FD stages, no items, 3 stock

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Okay, I've been playing against all randoms for the last 2 days.. How does the invite system work on WiiU? B/c I have no idea how to get a game started with people I've added.
All you need to do is let other people join when you host. I know you're probably not used to doing things like that but its how it works on Wii U / 3DS.
#1: It IS kinda weird actually considering nintendo never thought about it. They can add it in an OS update if people complain enough though.
#2: BTW if anyone uses the voice option, I sound like a teenager so don't consider my age fake, its just how I sound, I can deepen it if you want though. (No hard feelings)

Last edited:

Kompozure

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kompozure
No problem man, I have younger brothers. LoL I'll be on today for a while, I just didn't know how to reach out to friends and let them know when I was on.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
No problem man, I have younger brothers. LoL I'll be on today for a while, I just didn't know how to reach out to friends and let them know when I was on.
Cool! I'll be online too.

(Just to clarify I live in EST if anyone wants to know. so I might be before/ahead a time schedule ;))

@ CarKeys CarKeys My NNID is Jrdkilr. I'm up for a few games :)

Last edited:

Captain Jay

Smash Rookie
NNID
Captain Crowell
Hi guys! New to the boards, but a veteran in Smash! I'm looking for some challenging competitors!

NNID: Captain Crowell

I'm on the East Coast and normally free from the mid-afternoon onwards!

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone up for custom battles? I don't care if you choose to use equipment or not, as I'll host the game. ;)

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
hey i tried adding you but couldnt get your nnid right for some reason.
Really? Its Jrdkilr22 but if it won't work, then I'll add you instead.
#1: @ derrykrombo derrykrombo I sent a request all you need to do is accept it.
#2: BTW I have friends that try to pop in from time to time. If its ok with you doing FFAs, that is.
#3: Notify me and wait about 5-10 mins because I'm watching a video.

Last edited:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Update my games please @ Pazzo. Pazzo. , I have SSB4 (just remembered this thread honestly, I've had SSB4 for months..).
Thanks.

Last edited:

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
Really? Its Jrdkilr22 but if it won't work, then I'll add you instead.
#1: @ derrykrombo derrykrombo I sent a request all you need to do is accept it.
#2: BTW I have friends that try to pop in from time to time. If its ok with you doing FFAs, that is.
#3: Notify me and wait about 5-10 mins because I'm watching a video.
yeah im at work now till 1030 but if you wanna play later im down. and yeah im good with playin whatever. just tired of playin randoms/spammers and the like.

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
the timing of my job is terrible with the majority of people that play between 3-10. im in night training right now, and pretty bored when im not in class. so basically if anyone wants to play from like 10am- 2pm and 11pm-2 central time i'm down for it. on a lan adapter too so smooth connects 95% of the time

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
yeah im at work now till 1030 but if you wanna play later im down. and yeah im good with playin whatever. just tired of playin randoms/spammers and the like.
Oh sorry to say but, I'm not available at 10:30 CST :( I have things to do until friday, when I'm be available at friday 10:30 CST sorry dude...
I still sent a friend request though.
#2: Nevermind, I had tested it out and I'm actually an hour ahead of your time so I'm definitely not available 10:30 CST = 11:30 EST
#3: Dang it planet for having more than 1 time zone! >.<

Last edited:

derrykrombo

Smash Cadet
NNID
d_wreck88
Oh sorry to say but, I'm not available at 10:30 :( I have things to do until friday, when I may be available at 10:30 sorry dude...
I still sent a friend request though.
ahhh haha yeah i go back home friday but ill be getting internet at my place in the next few weeks. so... soon!

Top Bottom