• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone up for custom battles? I'll add you if you post your NNID. I'll add 3DS users too as I'll get the 3DS version soon. ;)

TaxiBlack

Smash Rookie
NNID
TaxiBlack
I just sent a bunch of peeps friend requests. I'm on Smash 4 Wii U all the time. Just send me a message when you want to play.

NNID: TaxiBlack

icejt31

Smash Rookie
NNID
icejt31
I did! But I no longer have a local partner. If you know an extra person make a room. I really don't care who's on my team. Just itching to play.
I don't know anybody else but if go to the thread that saids "2v2 hinder" I believe if you just go back (hit back) you will see it. Add a friend on there If you want a partner. Just get back to me if you got anything.

D

Deleted member

I just sent a bunch of peeps friend requests. I'm on Smash 4 Wii U all the time. Just send me a message when you want to play.

NNID: TaxiBlack
Send me one too if you haven't, I actually need Toon Link practice. I will probably be on later tonight.

icejt31

Smash Rookie
NNID
icejt31
I don't know anybody else but if go to the thread that saids "2v2 hinder" I believe if you just go back (hit back) you will see it. Add a friend on there If you want a partner. Just get back to me if you got anything.
*finder

VisionmasterX8X

Smash Rookie
Ill be available in a few minutes. And I know the admins say use the edit feature instead of double posting but im having some trouble with that im on my phone or im over looking it like a dunce.

icejt31

Smash Rookie
NNID
icejt31
Ill be available in a few minutes. And I know the admins say use the edit feature instead of double posting but im having some trouble with that im on my phone or im over looking it like a dunce.
Who are you replying too?

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
Anybody down to play some friendly matches? We can just play on some silly custom stages we have and items on if wanted. Just wanna have a fun time!

D

Deleted member

Anybody want to 1v1? I'm also down for FFAs without equipment. I just picked up Villager and want to test him out.

Last edited by a moderator:

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
Anybody want to 1v1? I'm also down for FFAs without equipment. I just picked up Villager and want to test him out.
Me and someone else are having fun playing matches on silly stages. Add me if you'd like to join and let me know when you do! NNID: BrownZombie
@ Sonsa Sonsa sure thing!

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Me and someone else are having fun playing matches on silly stages. Add me if you'd like to join and let me know when you do! NNID: BrownZombie
Oh hey, Im feeling a little sluggish and more in the mood for something casual. Can I join? Maybe we can even do teams?

Last edited:

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
@ Sonsa Sonsa sure thing!
Good games man! Gotta bounce doe.lets keep each other added dawg! I'm always down to smash

VisionmasterX8X

Smash Rookie
ill be available in 10 minutes im looking for anyone interested in doing a 3 stock battle, any stage. It can be more than 1 person. I wish 8 player was online
@ roosterboss

I wanna see some cool custom stages

croissanwish

Smash Cadet
I willing to play a few rounds.

My NNID is croissanwish, I'l open my room in 15 mins if I get a request by then and, for now, I'll remain online.

GGs @ VisionmasterX8X VisionmasterX8X

Last edited:

VisionmasterX8X

Smash Rookie
Warning Received

My NNID is croissanwish, I'l open my room in 15 mins if I get a request by then and, for now, I'll remain online.
Ill send one right now

Sorry about that I thought my weekends would be less clouded. The endless nagging has to stop at some point. Ill be back on in a few hopefully. I need to reset the wifi and run to the store

BLTs

Smash Cadet
Hi! I play Villager too! Can I 1v1 ya if youre available?
Edit: Ahh, sorry, something came up!
Its fine but yeah, add me we'll play sometime

Anyone want to play some matches?

Top Bottom