• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

D

Deleted member

hihis! East Coaster kinda rookie-ishh/intermediate here :x Anyoness bored enough of equal or slightly higher skill level that'd like to get some games in to learn, lemme knows!~ Nin ID: Alamielle! Thanks ~ o/
Wanna 1v1? :p

Kanghae

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alamielle
I'll play you when you're available. You can reply here or send me a PM if you want to. I'm always happy to help new players.

If your both into free for alls I'll add you both always happy to serve! :)
- I'd be goods for anything, reallys. I like me 1v1's but free for alls are always funsies. lol I'll have an add sent your way! c:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
- I'd be goods for anything, reallys. I like me 1v1's but free for alls are always funsies. lol I'll have an add sent your way! c:
I'll accept it right away! :)

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
@ Kanghae Kanghae , I'm about to 1v1 some one else right now. I'll reply when its ok to play me. :)

Kanghae

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alamielle
I'm looking for someone to practice with often NNID: Xandir1769 Mii name: Andrew
I'd availableee usually whens ams not occupied by schools, but yeahs I'd like a practice buddy as wells! Nin ID: Alamielle ~

@ Kanghae Kanghae , I'm about to 1v1 some one else right now. I'll reply when its ok to play me. :)
No worries, was in the middle of a match myself. ^^; lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
No worries, was in the middle of a match myself. ^^; lol
I'm available now :)

@ brownzombie brownzombie do you play FFAs or 1v1's I'm fine with either but like FFA more
Just wanna know ;)
#2:
Im cool with whatever. Anyone can join. my ID is BrownZombie
I'll add ya now.

#1: @ F Forahotsec I'll add you. My connection is stable on non intense backgrounds. (Backgrounds that move all the time cause me to lag the game. Except sprite backgrounds. Those are fine.)

Last edited:

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
Anyone tht has good connection that wants to play? No offense to people with bad connection but it just gets irritating with the lag. I'm not that good either but I have good connection at least haha let me know if anyone is interested in matches I can play for days and down for free for alls

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
ID: ZeroMeddler

Always looking for someone to play Smash 4 with. I will also play some Mario Kart 8 with ya.

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
Im cool with whatever. Anyone can join. my ID is BrownZombie
@ Kanghae Kanghae , one sec, gonna accept friend requests

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
@ brownzombie brownzombie I've sent the pending request. And to everyone else, My friends list is almost full. That's a big woof. If I have to for anyone's recommendation, I'll make another NNID. Just to be safe.

Spirst

@ Kanghae Kanghae Please use the edit button located at the bottom of your posts rather than double posting. First time is a verbal warning seeing as how you just joined today (I merged it for you) but in the future, keep in mind that this can incur a double posting penalty.

Luxxrayz

Smash Rookie
NNID
xShinyLuxrayx
3DS FC
5327-1558-4327
Anyone wanna play a set? best of 3? Two stocks?

Luxxrayz

Smash Rookie
NNID
xShinyLuxrayx
3DS FC
5327-1558-4327
NNID: HelloooNurse

Fairly new player here looking for friends, practice, and advice!
I may not be able to give advice but I can definitely practice with you! I'll add you now and I'll host a room. Tell me what you want to do so I can set it up.

Kanghae

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alamielle
I may not be able to give advice but I can definitely practice with you! I'll add you now and I'll host a room. Tell me what you want to do so I can set it up.
It'd be great if you were to add me for sets at a later time! :3 Nin ID: Alamielle

Top Bottom