• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
my game says i do, thats weird, let me restart my wii u
yeah my end says were friends, make the room and i should be able to join it then
Made the room.

I hate yoshi so much

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Does anyone want to play a few games? Just got my Wii U yesterday and I'm absolutely horrible at Smash now after transitioning from the 3DS to a gamecube controller... >.<

D

Deleted member

sure, wynaut
Cool, I'll add you in a sec. You're from New York as well so there should be minimal lag. :)

sure, wynaut
GGs man, I'm getting used to my GCC now. We should play a lot more, I don't know either of those matchups lol.

Would anyone else like to play? Gonna be online for a few more hours.

madluk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madluk4745
GGs man, I'm getting used to my GCC now. We should play a lot more, I don't know either of those matchups lol.
same here, we'll learn from each other just hit me up if im online im always down to play a few

Miku Boy

Smash Rookie
NNID
SmashingNerd
3DS FC
3411-1839-5347
Hmmm. This sounds cool. My NNID: SmashingNerd

I can give anyone a challenge, even against Diddys. So whenever any one is ready, just say the word.

D

Deleted member

I'm down to play against anyone, hopefully there's not too much lag if we aren't from the same region.

Legos

Smash Rookie
Hey guys im new here and a bit of a noob. I was hoping i could face someone else who won't destroy me and give me tips on how to get better. NNID is Juggernaut-N

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys im new here and a bit of a noob. I was hoping i could face someone else who won't destroy me and give me tips on how to get better. NNID is Juggernaut-N
I'll play with you, I'm not too great myself. :p

Eggsacks

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna add some of you guys too, if that's cool. Trying to get used to wii U pro controller until my adapter comes tomorrow :D.

Edit: I'll be on all night, add me if you want to play (: same name as on here.

Last edited:

madluk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Madluk4745
I'm gonna add some of you guys too, if that's cool. Trying to get used to wii U pro controller until my adapter comes tomorrow :D.

Edit: I'll be on all night, add me if you want to play (: same name as on here.
i added you, wanna get a few real quick? i cant play much longer but for glory is getting annoying

D

Deleted member

I turned off my Wii U for the night, but you can add me and we can play some tomorrow! :]

Top Bottom