• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Morning! Romancedawn here. Looking for some 1on1 anyone?

JacketyJak

Smash Rookie
NNID
aooga12
Hi there. Would anyone on the East Coast USA (I'm in Georgia) like to 1v1/spar with me? I'm not very good, but I'll put up a pretty good fight probably. I'd love to learn more, and I don't mind getting my butt kicked. NNID is nonsense89
i'm in the same boat as you man, i'll add you and we can practice!

Inger

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kalificus
3DS FC
1349-5584-0682
Weekend starting, anyone up for some games? My NNID is in profile description, will play FG until

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Weekend starting, anyone up for some games? My NNID is in profile description, will play FG until
Ill play you bro, my NNID is: KatsuraRapYo
Im on my phone so i cant see yours.

Last edited:

Inger

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kalificus
3DS FC
1349-5584-0682
Love playing vs people like you, learning a lot :)

Tomberry

Smash Cadet
NNID
TeeLew15
Hello ^^ Looking for some people to practice with in Smash. NNID: Teelew15. I'm from the east side (New York) but I usually connect well with most people :b:

Inger

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kalificus
3DS FC
1349-5584-0682
Hello ^^ Looking for some people to practice with in Smash. NNID: Teelew15. I'm from the east side (New York) but I usually connect well with most people :b:
If you havent found anyone I am now available

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
I need 1v1 practice add me GreninjaMaster50 I can't talk online, but add me and we can play a couple rounds.

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
I'm from the West Coast.

My ID is haventthewit

Definitely around here and there for matches.
I'll be up for some matches. Want to test a bunch of chars so don't expect my A game haha

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Hi Das. I sent you a friend request on the wii u because I want to play you in smash again :D
I followed you on smashboards a long time ago so I saw your post in recent activity.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Hi Das. I sent you a friend request on the wii u because I want to play you in smash again :D
I followed you on smashboards a long time ago so I saw your post in recent activity.
Its nice seeing you again Blue thanks for the Friend Request. I look forward as well to play you for old time sakes lol.

GGs sorry for the mediocre play
I'm sorry for taking too long I had a phone call. GGS as well Siobud.

No need to apologize I had fun regardless man. Its all just practice and enjoyment for us. The skill of an opponent doesn't matter to me, but simply the fact I got someone to play with.

Edit: You did kill yourself quite a bit lol. I should of lost a couple of those I believe.

Last edited:

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PKGaming
3DS FC
0989-1762-3370
I really need to play against someone really good. I need practice and I wanna learn from someone better than me.
NNID: PKGaming

Top Bottom