• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Sarge`

Smash Rookie
Is anybody up for some training ? Feel free to add me : ID is sargeson

nonsense89

Smash Rookie
NNID
nonsense89
Hi there. Would anyone on the East Coast USA (I'm in Georgia) like to 1v1/spar with me? I'm not very good, but I'll put up a pretty good fight probably. I'd love to learn more, and I don't mind getting my butt kicked. NNID is nonsense89

RAVEMotionzZZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RAVEMotionzZZ
3DS FC
3566-2020-1472
anyone here wants to play
Hi there. Would anyone on the East Coast USA (I'm in Georgia) like to 1v1/spar with me? I'm not very good, but I'll put up a pretty good fight probably. I'd love to learn more, and I don't mind getting my butt kicked. NNID is nonsense89
I'll play add me

nonsense89

Smash Rookie
NNID
nonsense89
not sure if you're still peepin this thread but I'll be down in like 10 minutes if you're still available

N26

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarkMusik
3DS FC
3179-6074-2722
I'm here looking for some competition. Anyone currently looking?

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
Oh hey I guess I have to post for an update. My NNID is Arc_Skypaw and I have MK8 and SSB4 currently for my online Multiplayer games.

Anyone can add me but for Smash I prefer to play more seriously because I wanna get better. Though I dont mind if we are just messing around either.

(Message or Reply to me if you added me though lol or I wont know you are from smashboards)

Last edited:

Sir_TwinkyOfHope

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sir-TwinkyOfHope
hey guys, add me for some 1 v 1 sometime. NNID is Sir-TwinkyOfHope

EDIT: trying to get better at the game.

Last edited:

Kellz

Smash Cadet
NNID
MissKellyAesop
3DS FC
2466-4507-1948
Hey all! In For Glory, I'm 1497-257!

I think that's pretty good at least, so if you wanna come fight my Little Mac, or watch me suck terribly with most other characters, my NNID is MissKellyAesop :3 1v1 rules only pls <3

First Blood

Smash Rookie
NNID: philea
Would like a 1v1 please, and if you could make suggestions to improve my play that would be great as well.

First Blood

Smash Rookie
myreincarnation want a game?
edit: started a room and ready when you are :)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm KarmaPilcrow. I need a Smash tutor that won't mind that I'm an impatient, incompetent loser prone to bouts of severe and irrational depression.

Last edited:

Matieo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Matieo
NNID on Wii U: Matieo

I made a couple of Miiverse posts, but only got a few responses and only from people halfway around the world. I'm from Canada. Mountain Standard Time. I'm usually on everyday for a couple of hours either in the morning or the evening.

I prefer 1 on 1 battle, but I'd be down to try 2 on 2 or FFA every now and then. Skill-wise, I'm good, not great, but not terrible. I'm working with a handful of characters at the moment, including Lucina, Greninja, Ike, Toon Link, and Falco. I understand the fundamentals of Smash, but am looking to improve my game, to learn from and to help others as well.

If that sounds like someone you'd want on your friends list, feel free to send me a friend request. Please mention you're from SB! Thanks.

Javln Mastr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Modernlykos
3DS FC
3823-8516-1685
Let's learn some tech!
Anybody looking to practice with your mains, or duke it out with item, hit me up. Have free time today, so send me a PM if you want to play some matches, Wii U or 3DS :)
NNID: Modernlykos
FC: 3823-8516-1685

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Looking for some games please!

1vs1
NNID: Romancedawn

fabz97