• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Yinyangblob

Smash Rookie
edit: nvm you can host

Good games, nice to see another kirby main. Would use him more but nerfs from brawl steer me away.
Lol I wasn't any good at brawl and I love him compared to melee , but anyways good games and whose your best?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Lol I wasn't any good at brawl and I love him compared to melee , but anyways good games and whose your best?
Yeah I mained kirby in brawl I loved all of the throw followups. All we have now is back throw -> back air at 0% and doesn't even work on everyone.
I haven't decided on a main for this game yet, I use many characters decently but can't decide on a certain one character to use yet.

Yinyangblob

Smash Rookie
Yeah I mained kirby in brawl I loved all of the throw followups. All we have now is back throw -> back air at 0% and doesn't even work on everyone.
I haven't decided on a main for this game yet, I use many characters decently but can't decide on a certain one character to use yet.
Well you're definitly a good yoshi and game and watch. Kirby can combo his f throw into a fair on like everyone I think

Smashmar2

Smash Cadet
Hey; I'm looking for some good players to fight against, I do want to be good in this game and the only way I can do that is fighting good opponents, My ID is Aeroshon if you want to add me.

Yinyangblob

Smash Rookie
Hey; I'm looking for some good players to fight against, I do want to be good in this game and the only way I can do that is fighting good opponents, My ID is Aeroshon if you want to add me.
Okay cool I'll add you, just tell me when you can play. Just a heads up I'm not too great against sonic lol!

Last edited:

Smashmar2

Smash Cadet
Okay cool I'll add you, just tell me when you can play. Just a heads up I'm not too great against sonic lol!
Heh, I do main Sonic; but recently I've been trying not to rely on him too often and want to get good with other characters. I don't play the game as often as I'd like but I do show up from time to time.

Mewter

Smash Master
Oh there's the thread! Looks like my thread was unnecessary.
Competitive 1 v 1 in order to improve, anybody? I'd like to voice chat to make communication easier but it's not necessary.
NNID: ihsorak

Last edited:

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
I was pretty good when brawl came out but I'm not as good at smash 4. I need someone really good to help me improve. my nnid is sonikku06

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was pretty good when brawl came out but I'm not as good at smash 4. I need someone really good to help me improve. my nnid is sonikku06
Sure, I'm game. Adding you as we speak.

Smashmar2

Smash Cadet
Anyone else can add me as well if they'd like. I'm looking for general practicing and learning more of the game as well as scrims, or even just to have some good old fashion fun.

Again my ID is Aeroshon.

Mewter

Smash Master
NNID: ihsorak
If anyone wants to play some 1 v 1 s with me, just message me on Smashboards!

Hokuwokk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hokuwokk
Anyone down for a set? Feel free to add me. My NNiD is Hokuwokk. Looking for some high level play aka get my ass beat.

N7Kopper

Smash Apprentice
NNID
N7Kopper
3DS FC
2895-9534-7967
Hm, this thread is still lively. Good to see.
Like I already said, my NNID is N7Kopper, like my username, and I'm just fine with playing competitive singles, doubles (although I have no consistent partner as of now) and casual Stock and Coin matches. Forgot to mention that before, heh. I main Shulk, and second Robin and Olimar, with a mediocre Mii Gunner game too. Voice chat is preferred but not necessary.

I would do squad as well, but 8-Player Smash is offline only. :/

Orchid Rothwell

Smash Rookie
NNID
Orchid_Rothwell
3DS FC
3282-5079-5076
I'm not really super-good at this, but my NNID is Orchid_Rothwell.
Lookin' forward to some battles with y'all!

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
I finally have a Lan Adapter for my Wii U, I already have some people on my friends list to spar with but I want more.

I'm in central Canada, FYI

Last edited:
Top Bottom