• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

TygerxL

Smash Rookie
Myself and a few friends are looking for a regular to play with online, both for the sake of getting better competitively and play casually and just have a general good time. Message me for NNID and Skype info.

Zyanokay

Smash Rookie
Been playing Smash 4 on 3DS since a few months after the release. Lucina main, sometimes Robin. A little unsure on how these forums work at the moment, but I look forward to learning. A message would be appreciated!

Fato

Smash Rookie
I am looking for a beginner just like me. I would like to practice and improve with someone of my level. Mixing CPU and training with online matches would be really nice. I started few weeks ago so when I am talking about a beginner......I mean beginner :D

Just send me a pm and we will find the best solution!

Managomous

Smash Cadet
NNID
RanmaTheAncient
Hey everyone!
I am looking for an opponent right now online to train with! Additionally, I am looking for regular practice partners as I am attempting to get tournament ready.

I main puff, but am willing to help you practice against other characters from time to time as well. I consider myself to be a pretty decent player and practice 2 hours a day. I don't care what level you are, all are welcome!

Wii U ID = RanmaTheAncient
Or PM me your NNID and I will add you!

Hit me up!

Last edited:

komurokas

Smash Rookie
I am looking for a beginner just like me. I would like to practice and improve with someone of my level. Mixing CPU and training with online matches would be really nice. I started few weeks ago so when I am talking about a beginner......I mean beginner :D

Just send me a pm and we will find the best solution!
add me

Last edited:

Salvy

Smash Rookie
NNID
xISalvyIx
Hey looking for some 1v1 games to play for a bit, feel free to add me my NNID is xISalvyIx

Main Mewtwo, Yoshi and a little bit of Mario, just looking for some good 1v1s lol

I'm in the UK.

Salvy

Smash Rookie
NNID
xISalvyIx
I am always down to spar. I just sent a friend request to all of you!
Cool, I'll accept and let you know if I'm free or not. Might have someone online

Edit: Yeah I'm free if you wanna do some 1v1s

Last edited:

Chappy

Smash Cadet
Looking for a regular sparring partner to play with. I'm trying to get better and I really just want a partner of some kind to train with. I don't really want to play just once or twice, I want someone who would be willing to sit down and play for awhile at least every few days, if not everyday. PM me if you're interested.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Anyone up for some 1v1 or Hardcore free for all with no items? My Nintendo ID is MugenLord

Salvy

Smash Rookie
NNID
xISalvyIx
Feel free to add me, xISalvyIx

Could always do with more Smashers

ShadowFlash

Smash Rookie
Hey there!

I have been playing Smash for 2 months now, and i love Link. The character fits my playstyle perfectly and so i have been playing Link alot up to the point that i can control him alot better. As i suspect most of you realise, playing against evenly matched people or people who are better than you, makes you push your limits. In the short experience i have, irapidly improved this much thanks to a close friend who introduced me to SSB4. He was always a step above me, so he was a really good training partner for me. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the time for it anymore, and i find myself getting bored quick, since the opponents i am matched against in For Glory matches are either not a match for me, or the connection is so bad i can count every single frame. This is why i came to the smashboards, looking for someone with the experience, time and connection to be sparring partners with! I miss the thrilling, high paced duels. I am craving for a real challenge, since im not satisfied lagging players or lvl 9 cpus. I am no hardcore player, but i know my stuff, so i'm sure i'm able to put up a challenge. :D. So, any of you kind people out there who want to help me get rid of my boredom? Maybe we can learn a thing or 2 from each other while having fun in some epic duels!

Much love, a fellow Smasher!

I should also add i am quite fanatic about smash, and i enjoy it alot. I am not someone who rages at someone becouse of losing or calling bull**** or whatever, but rather enjoy the thrill of the duels and i really enjoy analizing replays, since nothing is as thrilling as a challenging match and improving your skills. Winning is irrelevant to me, since my goal is to improve and enjoy the game! (:

Last edited by a moderator:

Friend6000

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2423-5632-7949
Looking for someone to teach me toon link, teach me how to play better or just some goofing around

Zeager

Smash Rookie
NNID
MiiConnor
Hi im Connor/Zeager but don't call me that is rather be called PSI Dude and I've been looking to share my NNID here and find a few training buddies. I'm a Lucas main looking to get really good at sm4sh do I will play in tournaments one day. My NNID is MiiConnor and just pm me your NNID so we could practice some.

Top Bottom