• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
Lucas main here. I picked him up recently, and I've been playing online a bit and realized how badly I need match-up knowledge. I'm already doing okay on the Ryu match-up...and that's about it. I also play Mario in certain matchups. You can pm me if you want to play, I probably won't be playing against others tonight tho. I'm accepting anyone of any level, let's try to get better together.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
3DS display name - tac
3DS friend code - 3239 - 5360 - 8490
I am available usually every day, but typically from 4:00 pm and onward (Pacific Time)

Mains - :4sheik:, :4palutena:
Secondaries - :4mario:, :4duckhunt:, :4peach:

And yes, I only play the 3DS version... sorry about that. Hopefully that doesn't restrain us from playing together, though! You can contact me through a private conversation on Smashboards, and I'll usually reply promptly if I am on.

Last edited:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
1v1
3 stock

Goes without saying but, please no downloading pr0n, streaming, etc

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
If anyone is around, I'm trying to play some matches, preferably against someone who mains higher tiered characters. I'm trying to figure out characters who work in certain match-ups. I'm an okay player, but there's still a lot I'd like to learn so any tips after the matches would be useful. Pm them to me.

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
Anyone trying to play some matches? Doesn't matter who you play, I just want some matches.

Last edited:

osnapitzjer

Smash Rookie
NNID
disaster.report
Been playing for a month or so now, and I'm finally getting the hang of playing the game.

If anyone wants to play, my NNID is: disaster.report

I'm in no way good, lol.

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
Been playing for a month or so now, and I'm finally getting the hang of playing the game.

If anyone wants to play, my NNID is: disaster.report

I'm in no way good, lol.
I'll add you once I get home today. I play Lucas, Mario, and Lucina. We can play some matches later. I've been playing seriously for about a month too.

Austoon link

Smash Rookie
Kinda new to smash 4 really enjoy playing everyday looking for friends or a group to play with NNID: austintacious3

Aphrenics

Smash Rookie
I'm basically just going to start opening up a room for some 1v1s and wait all night if I have to, and just forego For Glory completely.

NNID: Aphrenics

Go ahead and add me if you wanna practice against a very mediocre player! I'm on at random times but I'm on a lot. I'd love to tell you who I main, but I'm a big bozo and don't even know after playing this game for a year so whoopsie daisies. Hoping playing against people on real stages who aren't doing nothing but trying to xx420styleblazerxXdankeykangxXxxX dunk me nonstop will remedy that though.

osnapitzjer

Smash Rookie
NNID
disaster.report
Anyone wanna smash tonight? I'm pretty new at the game too with no definite character as my main yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom