• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Leyva45

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyva456
I see others viewing the thread, anyone else want to play pls? I want to do doubles with my friend lol

Solutionme

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolutionMe
gg's! Thanks for punishing my rolls, got some bad habits out of 2v2 For Glory. Roy was my sister playing, she was bugging me to try to fight you sorry about that lol :)
Not a problem. I have to play better against yoshi and other characters who have annoying gimmicks about them. I always fail to deal with them the best way possible. Yoshi is for sure the one who gives me the hardest time currently in smash.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GG.
It was fun, but my internet is absolute low-tier soooo sorry for the lags
i couldn't respond to this earlier, power went out where i'm at all so sudden, i was wondering what happened, turns out it was from a bad outlet., Anyway no problem. i enjoyed what matches could be hadas well.

FauxHyde

Smash Rookie
NNID
Faux Hyde
My NNID is Faux Hyde. Add me if you feel like it. @MaskO'Gears

Last edited:

FauxHyde

Smash Rookie
NNID
Faux Hyde
Anyone up for a game Playing all day today.

Last edited:

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
Anybody up for doubles with my brother and I? We're already online, just tired of playing with no team attack.

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
I know it's a weird time, but if anyone would like to play some friendlies, I'm game.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Something extremely weird just happened when you joined.

anyways try it again

edit: had to save that one

GGs. Very good Samoos. Best one I've played so far. Your strings are very damn slick

Last edited:
Top Bottom