• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Gonna host the room. Edit: that lag at the end killed it, which sucks. Really wanted to test the waters more but w/e GG.
Yeah, i wasn't even done yet though. only used three of the six i wanted to go. Sigh....well i enjoyed what matches we had, you've got an exceptional marth on you, that's for sure.

Leyva45

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyva456
Anyone want to play 1 on 1s? My NNID is leyva456

Last edited:

EarthBoundAddict

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2680-9895-3425
I need SERIOUS training with a new character I am trying to learn.

Anyone?

:link:
Um... I'll play with you I just want to ask, how do I add NNIDs? Or do I just have to add your friend code...
Edit:
Wait sorry never mind. I just found out this was for wii u. Wrong thread...

Last edited:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
I'm up for some matches, Wii U is turned on and ready if anyone wants to go a few rounds

Leyva45

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyva456
Ayy, who wants to play doubles, I already have a partner soo, we're going to need another team to play against us

Last edited:

The_Ghosty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_Ghosty
GG ghosty. Practice your Roy more, he's very broken if you use him right.
gg's! Thanks for punishing my rolls, got some bad habits out of 2v2 For Glory. Roy was my sister playing, she was bugging me to try to fight you sorry about that lol :)

Top Bottom