• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NMK Biweekly Tournament - Saturday Novermber 29th

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Ok I see...
So how do we figure out 3rd and fourth place then.

The semi-final loser's battle it out?

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I can see why Rythe was scared of you, Aryman. You totally ***** me. Almost 3-stocked my Marth. With Ice Climbers I got close, but the first kill was kind of botched.

A match I was proud to lose. We HAVE to play some friendlies sometime. I'm sure with just a few I would start to get used to you.

*shakes hand*

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
I can see why Rythe was scared of you, Aryman. You totally ***** me. Almost 3-stocked my Marth. With Ice Climbers I got close, but the first kill was kind of botched.

A match I was proud to lose. We HAVE to play some friendlies sometime. I'm sure with just a few I would start to get used to you.

*shakes hand*
<______________________<

And I haven't even seen him Brawl.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529

*shakes hand*
:embarrass Sure thing dude. I'll keep you on my friends list.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ok thanks Ary, back now :)

My counterpick will be Battlefield, I have no banned Stage.

What's your CP?

And if you like we can start on Smashville

hosting, names Havok
My cp will be Yoshi's Island Brawl. Is this 2 out of 3?

Top Bottom