• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nimble Princess - A sheik compilation vid

Moozle

Smash Champion
I liked it :) I thought it was pretty funny that the first clip after "let's step it up!" was you ftilting wolf until 95% lol

I liked it :) I thought it was pretty funny that the first clip after "let's step it up!" was you ftilting wolf until 95% lol
^This.

I believe that the majority of the footage after that wasn't really stepping up tbh, but it was overall a superb combo video, I look forward to a sequel.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the responses everyone, very glad you enjoyed it ^^
I apologise for the pretty lame ending, I had an idea of what to do but I should have organised my vids better so that I would have enough time to fit a proper ending.
Also my orginal intent was to have all the 2 hit strings at the beginning and have 3+ hit strings after the "step it up a notch" but I was rushing near the end so some 2 hit clips stayed over.

lol I managed to get one MK clip in there but overall I had nothing on MK was impressive imo and same goes to ICs another one of sheik's bad MUs XP

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'll be honest I didn't watch after the first few clips because they were all mediocre.

Next time keep it short (or use a shorter song), only use your best combos and make the start interesting. I assume that you had some really good clips scattered around, don't do that. Short and sweet is better than long and salty.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
I'll be honest I didn't watch after the first few clips because they were all mediocre.

Next time keep it short (or use a shorter song), only use your best combos and make the start interesting. I assume that you had some really good clips scattered around, don't do that. Short and sweet is better than long and salty.
Agreed. Stuff like FTilt locking a Wolf isn't too impressive. And showing GR to DACUS multiple times gets kinda old.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
I do feel bad since although this is the first vid I created, my intent was for it to be entertaining, I did however take on board what everyone said and I have made an edited version with only the best parts left in.
Also put an ending as well ^_^
The link to this edited version is in the first post and ill put it in this post as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBPISh70uII

once again thanks for all the input

Yadel16

Smash Cadet
Leaf player452, why would u find it funny that there waz no clip of metaknight? MK is not everything.

Top Bottom