• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Next Holy Smash? june 18th date still pending

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey Fl and ATL South.

I have the date for the next 2 Holy Smash Tournaments .
it will be June 18th
and after that Aug 6th

How about making one of next Holy Smash Tourneys a 2 day national or regional type event?

I will be able to house all players at the venue.

I have a venue that can support 200 people.

Any help in turning this event into a national would be great. Who was the T.O. for F.A.S.T?

It has been awhile since Florida has hosted a large scale event.

anyone that feels hard pressed to make this happen can talk with me in this thread PM me or get me on AIM.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Posting for Subscription

hmm sooo many events aimed at large scale attendance. Going to be interesting to see how this year plays out.

Viper I will add those two tournies to the FL thread when I see listings made for them.

:rosalina:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Posting for Subscription

hmm sooo many events aimed at large scale attendance. Going to be interesting to see how this year plays out.

Viper I will add those two tournies to the FL thread when I see listings made for them.

the dates are set

i dont want to make a listing 6 and 8 months in advance due to thread inactivity. i would like you to put the 2 dates on the fl thread to let other orlano to know i have the dates plox

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hmm I just updated it, but alright I'll go back and add these two dates then.

Both listings will link to this thread though until listings are made(in the future I'm guessing lol). Make sure to let me know whenever you do.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Subscribeddddddddd
This should be fun. I'm gonna be training with my CFL Salty Squad over here. We need to do that Swampniggga PR! I wanna get it!!!!!

Mampam

Smash Ace
going to metrocon sorry

besides the con, the prize money in the brawl tourney is HUGE (no pot ****) and its 60% noobs

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Well with it being a month away and you hoping for large/regional attendance I would consider whether you want to keep this date or not soon. There's not even a listing for this either so I don't think many people know it's happening.

Honestly Viper, I would strongly consider moving it back. With CEO so close to this as well as Metrocon I don't think I can make it on this date either.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Viper you should pick a date and solidify so i can confirm.

This would be in less than a month.

If you're not going to host it now, solidify the date later. Im GOING to be here.
What are you waiting on?

You should pick a free weekend. Maybe Jun 30th? The weekend of?

Edit: July 2nd

El_Rappy

Smash Rookie
So viper man like am I allowed to come to this yo? I mean, im garbz, therefore you surely can win man. But on the real tho, I proli pose 2 much of a threat so i bet im banned LOLZ

Top Bottom