• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW VT Smash Thread; Sometimes, bravery.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
hey redd i'm free if you are. let me know if you wanna play before 5 I can swing by your dorm

SirPsychoMantis

Smash Apprentice
Sup guys, I'd be up for melee sometime, even though I get my *** kicked every time.

Also anyone else been playing BlazBlue? It kicks ***

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Thanks for inviting me over, guys. Nice meeting all of you.

I'm going home this weekend, but the bus doesn't leave until 5 PM friday. I'm done with class at 9, so if anyone wants to set something up, let me know.

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
I'm free after 12ish on Friday. We can use my house, I have plenty of room/couches.

hahah I just noticed the name change of the thread to sometimes, bravery.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
I will be there! I get done at 12:05 on Fridays.

All I've played this week is a little bit of Street Fighter online. :(

Where's the new house at Stevo?

CptnStevo4

Smash Cadet
I will be there! I get done at 12:05 on Fridays.

All I've played this week is a little bit of Street Fighter online. :(

Where's the new house at Stevo?

Oh yeahz.

It's a 5 minute walk from McBryde, right across Price's Fork from BDubs. Just call me when you're outta class and I can direct you, or pick up you & Austin (aka redd).

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Oh yeahz.

It's a 5 minute walk from McBryde, right across Price's Fork from BDubs. Just call me when you're outta class and I can direct you, or pick up you & Austin (aka redd).
Sounds good man, I'll need to be back by like 3:30-4, I gotta get stuff together to go home this weekend. I'll talk to you then,

Met

Smash Ace
Sounds good man, I'll need to be back by like 3:30-4, I gotta get stuff together to go home this weekend. I'll talk to you then,
you know instead of taking the bus you could have stevo just throw you there. have you seen his arms? miniature catapults right there baby. you know when we first went to the moon? that was no rocket ship, that was a space arrow designed for stevo, and it was all him.
Micheal Phelps is actually stevo because stevo is so strong that he can flex his muscles in different ways to change his shape. so don't thank that guy thank stevo for the gold.

also his marth is sexy

.... sorry bros i am bored.

also that plan that that bush called first strike when we bombed the **** out of iraq.
they concentrated all of stevos work outs into bombs and dropped that ****.

Nava

Smash Journeyman
you know instead of taking the bus you could have stevo just throw you there. have you seen his arms? miniature catapults right there baby. you know when we first went to the moon? that was no rocket ship, that was a space arrow designed for stevo, and it was all him.
Micheal Phelps is actually stevo because stevo is so strong that he can flex his muscles in different ways to change his shape. so don't thank that guy thank stevo for the gold.

also his marth is sexy

.... sorry bros i am bored.

also that plan that that bush called first strike when we bombed the **** out of iraq.
they concentrated all of stevos work outs into bombs and dropped that ****.
LMAO this is the most epic post of all time.

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Freshman here living in Vawter Hall...really looking forward to hopping in the community and attending get togethers. Not really a melee player..I just play Brawl. But I'm not opposed to melee.

Definitely keep me updated with all the events.

Agerknux

Smash Rookie
Sup all, I haven't dropped by much at all, but what's everyone playing now? From the last few posts on these smash boards, it looks like you guys are not playing too much of Smash it seems. Anything coming up for any Smash? I haven't played for about a year or something.

Met

Smash Ace
Sup all, I haven't dropped by much at all, but what's everyone playing now? From the last few posts on these smash boards, it looks like you guys are not playing too much of Smash it seems. Anything coming up for any Smash? I haven't played for about a year or something.
we play once or twice a week and there are some good players here so if you are looking to play sometime give me a call my number is 540 392 4045

Kryy

Smash Rookie
Sup guys, looking to play some SSMB, hit me up in West AJ 5006 or call/text 540-577-0204. I main fox, if you're curious ^.^

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
D*** you Justin and Nate, we need to reschedule.

I says we start up a tourney or something. Wasn't there like a 100 person melee thing way back?

Kryy

Smash Rookie
Me and some guys are trying to get something together this weekend Friday through Sunday, working on getting a place to do it at if anyone has some suggestions. ^>^

~Edit - SSBM, not brawl, however if someone want's to play brawl then I'm sure we can get some TVs set up for it.

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
if you guys get SSBB running, then send me a text telling me when and where. I'll try to make it out. Looking forward to playing with the famous VT smash scene. 757272 9189

Nava

Smash Journeyman
For brawl, someone new will probably have to take the initiative with that and start something up.

Kryy- Just post on here if you guys are playing melee this weekend & where. I will probably go...

Oh yeah, that tourney was crazy.

Edit- Any of you guys play Street Fighter IV?

Kryy

Smash Rookie
Yo Nava, I think we're tying to go to uncle's house tonight to smash, it's in pulaski. I can give you a ride if needed, or if enough people around VT want to come then we can use one of the dorm study areas. My cell is 540-577-0204, just gimmie a call/text and let me know what's up ^>^

Met

Smash Ace
Yo Nava, I think we're tying to go to uncle's house tonight to smash, it's in pulaski. I can give you a ride if needed, or if enough people around VT want to come then we can use one of the dorm study areas. My cell is 540-577-0204, just gimmie a call/text and let me know what's up ^>^
**** i didn't realize this was your account luke my bad homes ^^^^^^^^ this guy is the ****^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Firstaidguitar1

Smash Cadet
Yeah man, I'd be glad to accept the emcee of the VT Brawl Community...brawl was my thing back home and I have a lot of experience in hosting tournaments and knowledge in the way tournaments are supposed to work.

My Smash team back home in VA Beach:
http://www.southeastsmash.weebly.com

Will there be a good turnout for brawl tournies if I set some up?

Nava

Smash Journeyman
oh wait up, you're from virginia beach? what school did you go to?

and sorry i couldn't make it out today, i've been busy with this portfolio review preparation thing.

Uncledirtnap

Smash Apprentice
hey guys had alot of fun tonight, and i learned alot
the most important thing i learned is that;
Sober chick+ dude with alcohol =/= B00bies :p

Duhrdy

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody. Thought it was about time i made a post here so what better place than the VT thread. Im friends with Uncle and Kryy or Luke or whatever you guys know him as and smash with them pretty much every weekend. Have not yet been able to play with any of you all yet, though, but hopefully that will change soon.

BTW, I go to RU if anybody plays there but am more than willing to drive to VT anytime.

Uncledirtnap

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody. Thought it was about time i made a post here so what better place than the VT thread. Im friends with Uncle and Kryy or Luke or whatever you guys know him as and smash with them pretty much every weekend. Have not yet been able to play with any of you all yet, though, but hopefully that will change soon.

BTW, I go to RU if anybody plays there but am more than willing to drive to VT anytime.

anytime the girlfriend doesn't have a firm grip on your downstairs

Top Bottom