• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
What happened to Bart?
I haven't heard anything about him and the last time I saw him was...
GO2, I think.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright soooo people can come over whenever tomorrow past 1 or 2. If one of you drive then the requirement will be to take me to the bank so I can cash my check. Bring a set up or two. We have 6 tvs downstairs so if you want a set up so you don't have to take a turn then bring one

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
IMO, a set-up is a console + TV
Just a console is a...console.

Just sayin'.

That's how I'm reporting stuff for my tourney, so don't confuse me when you sign up.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Anybody in the Portland area play Brawl+? I could really go for some regular Smashing.

..Melee would work as well, I suppose. Haven't played much of that at all recently, so don't expect me to be any good. :\

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
yeah Vulcan I agree with you. I've just been saying set up for some reason haha.

Shadic- No one plays Brawl+ in this state. It's fine if you aren't that great at melee. We have a lot of up and comers. So don't worry your pretty little head.

What happened to that guy from Utah? Does anyone know haha

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I'm on my way shortly hopefully. My windshield wipers dont work, so if I'm not there by 6....

.....I probably stopped for beer.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
grrr I'm mad because I'm terrible and I do really predictable stuff and then I die because I'm mega lazy instead of focusing.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, had no internet for a few days there.

Aftermath:
The games I played competitively were day of defeat (halflife mod, think ww2 counter-strike.) which I played in cal-m, tpg-u and igl-i. Both were top brackets at the time in tpg and igl, but not in cal.

The other was WoW, which I had arena success in above the 2400 bracket. If anyone here plays it, they can vouch that it's a very solid rating. This was in Burning Crusade if it matters ;p
-----

All in all, I have plenty of teams experience in OTHER games, looking to break into it here. Playing doubles makes me feel like a better smash player than the baddie I am right now kekeke, off to get some practice in.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Good games to the people I was fortunate enough to play with. Was cool to meet you Indegistible, never seen a pikachu main before. Those doubles games were awesome! Cool to meet you also Grunt/Vulcan/Phil. What was the name of that **** video with the giant growing girl with the underwear and the ninja space pirate grapist thing? **** was hilarious.

keeper

Smash Champion
Come over and smash ;p Gotta run to game crazy and trade in this non-functioning copy of melee I just bought tho -_-
Lol wut?

Messed up sleeping schedule is awesome. Come home from school, sleep until about 11 pm, wake up and stay up through school. @_@

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So in other news, why is Melee Marth utilt so good? I'm so used to it being more situational in Brawl lol.

And lucario might be getting a 0-40 CG on fox (maybe falco too) via uthrow ala Melee Marth CG.

Oh yeah I need help exploring how to use DB in Melee, aside from the obvious use to boost recovery. It's definitely different from Brawl, I hear it provides some setups against light characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom