• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I play in Beaverton which is close enough.

Was that guy at Best Bout this weekend who went by the tag "LOOP" the same Loop that used to go to tournaments in Portland a couple years ago?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Loop? Is that the Jiggly player? I thought he played well more than just a couple years ago. I remember playing him back when Ratking was playing - well, back when he was playing before 'retiring' - well, back when Kyle was playing before 'retiring' for the first time. XD

FoosJr

Smash Ace
So hyped for melee @ evo, anyone already decided if they're gonna go cause I am ;) Dr. Cat said he's gonna try to go to. Lets go say what up and party with him in vegas!

No U

Smash Journeyman
So does anybody host smashfests semi-regularly around here? If I were to start doing, like, monthly or bimonthly little Melee/p:m smashfests, would a few people at least be inclined to show up?

No U

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Washougal WA so I guess I'm looking at mostly Vancouver, or the whole Portland area really >_>

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I probably wouldn't drive out there very often for a smashfest, it's too far for my liking.

Edit: I would be coming from Beaverton.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Well I'd be willing to make the 40 minute drive out to Beaverton/Hillsboro if there was a thing out there at some point. Do Eggz/Gage host fests now and then or just randomly have people over mostly?

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
They "host" them all the time.

There's often not a set fest, it just becomes such.

Just engage Shane or someone directly. It's gotta be on Facebook though. There's pretty much no organization that happens on here.

:phone:

No U

Smash Journeyman
way far out maaaan.

But really this town is pretty tiny and I'm right on the border of Camas.

No U

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you should totally host a thing tomorrow :D

Or if you think you need some time to get people together, next week is fine too.

I'm currently free whenevs because I blow 8 ****s at being employable.

Edit: looks like shane already said he's down to smash a bit after 3 so I'll be there, I'll just ask you guys for the address on facesbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom