• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Hey what's up Andrew!

Jesse quit. Hasn't played really since Manifrest probably. Just a few times randomly I think. I haven't seen him in forever :urg:

I play pretty frequently. Mostly at Gage (peachmasta) and Shane's (Eggz) house. That's pretty much the spot. Get in the FB group dude. It's way better than the boards to know what's going on, on a daily/last second basis. http://www.facebook.com/groups/340535089298820/

Also, I already said it in the FB group, but I am down to play late Gage. If you're actually moderately stoked on playing again, this is very good; I think our schedules line up pretty similarly, so I wont have to do some asinine **** to get to come hang out like I have the last 2 months getting ready for Apex. :woman:

Deus

Smash Journeyman
oh great, peachmasta is gage.. so I'll just get faceraped right off the bat :p

Put in the request on the FB page.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Really wish I could name change To OMGage for free. I'm probably going out with a GIRL tomorrow, so I won't be able to play until later tomorrow. I'll be able to play after 4:30ish on wednesday

:phone:

Binx

Smash Master
You should submit a ticket, you've been a member for 7 years im sure they would be okay with it.

Also gl with the girl, remember all they want to hear about are your video game conquests, dont stop talking about those... or the opposite of that, im never sure.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You're guaranteed to woo her if you take her to the poop basement. Though I'm not too sure how effective this will be now that the basement has been cleaned up.

She is into that kind of stuff, right?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Nobody wants to hear about the poop basement when Apex just came in on the Hype Train!

Is Peach the best now, or what? Poor Fox, so bork, yet no wins in forever.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
of course Peach is the best

auto l-canceling, dsmash that's a 5-hit combo, chance to pull out a OHKO projectile > breaking your fingers everytime you play... duh

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if you're serious. Peach doesn't have auto L-cancelling, L-cancels halve the lag, float cancels negate it, so she only has landing lag.

I think a OHKO projectile that has a ~.3% chance of coming up isn't as good as a projectile with a 100% chance of being broken (Falco).

If you think Peach is the best character in the game, you're probably just upset that Mango lost.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Lol, no it was not serious. Obviously I think Peach is a great char but the spacies are better no doubt, shes just lucky enough to have a pretty even MU against them.

and definitely not upset about mango, always thought that guy came off as a real prick.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I was apart of Mango Nation when he was that cool nobody jigglypuff that came out of nowhere and won a national with probably the hardest bracket in smash history. Now he just seems rude and doesn't act professional. Like that one time when he said randoms should just come to the tournament and put their money in the pot and leave so the tournament could run shorter. Despite everyone hating Hungrybox, I've been on the Hbox bandwagon for quite some time now. The dudes super professional and is really nice about a lot of things. I don't care how you play the game, but how you treat it.

Deus

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I heard him say that crap about the randoms too... watched some interview of him after he lost a tourney to armada (again) and he just thinks he is the greatest thing ever. I mean my god, you're a smash player, not a NBA superstar. I always thought Isai was the coolest smash player ever. Remember playing friendlies with him at the tournament at James' place a loooong time ago, and he was nice as hell and was helping me out and giving me advice, real cool guy.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Smash players > NBA super stars.

But why would anyone have reason to hate on Hungrybox? I played some friendlies with him at the Genesis he broke into the big-time and he was nice.
The way nearly everyone acts in the Smash community it's pretty much just hypocritical to complain about others' attitudes. I've noticed the complainers are worse than the people they are complaining about.
Play game; have fun.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Maybe it's because no one around here mains Peach, but she doesn't seem better than Fox, Falco, Sheik, or Marth. Armada is just a monster.

I like smashers that are sportsmanlike and professional more than flashy players that aren't. My favorite smashers at the top level are probably Dr. PeePee, Shroomed, Hax$, and others. I'm not a huge fan of KK, Mango, or M2K, although I do like watching Mango play.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't remember Mango being rude or condescending, but that comment about randoms could be taken the wrong way.

Peach may be about even with the spacies, but I really think it's Armada that made people realize that. His spacing, reads, and combos are superlative. After Armada bodied PP's Falco I thought Mew2King might have had a better chance, but Dr. Peepee pulled out his Marth and showed me otherwise. XD

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I updated the front page with the Facebook group. I almost only want to play at my place, unless I'm driven somewhere else haha. I'm busy until like Wednesday. I have both of their numbers.

:phone:
You're totally out of the way for anyone but me to pick you up gage, unless there's a touranment in seaside. But you're just out of cornelius pass, which is about equidistant to downtown portland relative to me. You me and ben are like three compass points from portland, all about a half hour away. Now we just need to find someone in troutdale and our compass will be complete.

No U

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to carpool up to next GC if I can get myself settled in time. I should be barely moved in by the 31st (I'll be in Washougal... fairly otw to seattle from portland) so I'll keep in touch.

Also idk if Eggz checks this thread or not but he still owes me a Kirby vs Bowser MM that we talked about at december GC haha. One of you guys should mention that I'ma hunt him down :p

No U

Smash Journeyman
you can just tell him without turning around if that's too much of a pain :p

also I requested to join the FB group so whoever's admin should let me in, I'm Seth U.

No U

Smash Journeyman
I'll team with you :p

I'm like the best player in Idaho which puts me about on par with your average sheik scrub from anywhere else.

Edit: you play jiggs right? we could do puffball team, my kirby raeps if I don't have to deal with marth/fox haha. or I could play falco cuz he does good support with jiggs, can pop you out of rest from across the stage and stuff. or like half the rest of the cast but sheik is definitely my most well rounded. I mean you'll probably want to team with someone you know more and that's fine but I wouldn't disappoint if we teamed. you'll get a chance to test my power level soon enough I'm sure haha

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts...
to Logan for being a true G. Eugene is in your debt.

to J*zzard for that free money ;)

to Brick for teaming with me and giving some good advice. 'twas fun! Although, I'm beating you the next time we play in singles.

to Oliver for not choking as bad as usual and beating Allen.

and last but not least, Foos for being the friendliest person in Oregon smash.

No U

Smash Journeyman
We can play some games and try it out, No U. I'll try with anyone, but I'm looking to at least get second.

I also won't team with kirby haha
but *****es have no idea about my kirby.

how many people in your community are *****es is the question :awesome:

No U

Smash Journeyman
My G&W and Link are bad Low Tiers. My Kirby is a raep low tier.

Actually all 3 of those are probably about even but whatever. Also they're probably about even with my luigi, ganon, and doc. And all of those suck compared to my sheik and probably falco ofc but top tiers are lame.

No U

Smash Journeyman
I went to GC in December and January of last year. I think you MMed Scarykid probably? I played a yoshi for a bit but I think we had to cancel our match cuz they were moving the tv or something >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom