• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx

Smash Master
I have class thursday from 6:30-8:30 so I wont be able to go to friendlies until the term is over or unless I just really don't feel like going to class a certain day. Sorry guys.

keeper

Smash Champion
My class gets out at 7:10 on Thursdays. That means if I take the bus I'd get there at 8:15. I doubt I'm going, considering I'm still awake at this hour and have to get up at 12:15 to get to class today and don't really want to get home at 1 am.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
My class gets out at 7:10 on Thursdays. That means if I take the bus I'd get there at 8:15. I doubt I'm going, considering I'm still awake at this hour and have to get up at 12:15 to get to class today and don't really want to get home at 1 am.
Johns

(lol jk) :)

debaser

Smash Lord
It's on 49th and Division in SE.

melee scene is better than it's ever been since brawl. glad you came back :)

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
So I'm going to double post like a boss cause this is important.
So due to a major tournament that Best Bout is going to help sponsor, the current prize (winning free entry to the next smashfest) will have to stop for a little bit. Foos still gets his free entry for the next one but I believe after this weeks smashfest, that will no longer be the prize. I apologize for the inconvenience but Best Bout is the only current sponsor of this Major right now so they're trying to be smart with their budget.

keeper

Smash Champion
So I'm going to double post like a boss cause this is important.
So due to a major tournament that Best Bout is going to help sponsor, the current prize (winning free entry to the next smashfest) will have to stop for a little bit. Foos still gets his free entry for the next one but I believe after this weeks smashfest, that will no longer be the prize. I apologize for the inconvenience but Best Bout is the only current sponsor of this Major right now so they're trying to be smart with their budget.
I never got this for the one smashfest tourney I won. <___>

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Binx, do you have smashfests near/on campus at PSU? I'm interested since some of my windows of time might allow for something like that (plus I could do w/ getting SC2 tipsies).

Mr Postman

Smash Journeyman
I don't play marth.

haha, but I kinda play mario! he's fun!

the names were off on the stream that's probably why you thought I played marth.

cmin

Smash Ace
good matches yesterday foos, you played great.

These friendly tournaments are alot of fun and I'll be going to more of them. Does anyone know what weeks are real tourneys?

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
@ Keeper: I'll make sure to remember that you get a free entry. You should have told me when I was collecting money.
@ Minh: We have real tournaments every 3rd weekend of the Month. You started to enter these smashfests like the week after we had our last tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom