• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
He IS a dragon it's stated on Prime scans on the Super Metroid Manual and on the manga.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He is actually a space Dragon and thank you Gypsy... i know about anger displacement... don't go on the R.I.D.L.E.Y. wiki... DONT!!

: p (Sorry)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*Ahem* the last thread just got closed please. Its a great update but this is not the thread.

I wonder if the SA will recruit Villains (Specifically Ridley) to help them lay and place their bombs.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow thats a new low... But seriously ON TOPIC guys lets discuss how Ridley will be portrayed in the SE and will he even be fighting with the SA (Subspace army)?

(I still cant post on R.I.D.L.E.Y.)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The thing is no matter how much Sakurai has to put a character in... you can never be sure.

Lets hope they save the Metroid boss slot for someone else... like Kraid.

Caael

Smash Lord
haha it got closed thats gotta be a sign that ridley's not in brawl
Yeah, because Sakurai mod's these forums. He's actually McFox in disguise. He told Kokichi to close the old one, because Sakurai HATES Ridley. Sakurai doesn't want him in the game AT ALL. He rules these forums, and because he hates Ridley and closed a thread, it's over for us fans.

007flash

Smash Journeyman
Seeing Petey, I think there might be "bosses" in story mode, which kinda depresses me seeing as it hurts Ridley's chances...

Ridley's theme on the dojo had "boss battle" in it's name.....dammit.
RIDLEY'S UNCONFIRMED! EVERYONE PANIC!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Mmm I bet Sakurai is..

I'm glad things are getting under order. I was watching a movie with my family..

Stop the spam and get this place up and running eh?

*looks a few posts back*
Aerodactyl? Isn't that a Pokemon? Why would Ridley be anti himself?

*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Stupid Petey... ruins it for everybody.

Having boss characters that are unplayable is uncool, even if they suck as much as Petey... Hopefully they'll find a better "boss" for Metroid. Sakurai just can't do this to the Ridley fans... :( He's already disappointed the Toad fans... -_-

Caael

Smash Lord
When did it say that the bosses on the SE aren't unlockable? Petey looks way bigger than his other games, so if Ridley is one of those bosses, he might have just been made bigger for the sake of being a boss. You'll unlock him by completing it with Samus.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I can already see it... Ridley as a boss D. Samus as a PC, **** you Sakurai if you do it.

Caael

Smash Lord
I am going to snap my disk in half, and mail it to Hal Labs if Sakurai does that with a letter of disgust. Shuma, i'm not going to sleep well tonight.

He wont though. His list, more villains, more flyers, more metroid. Dark Samus doesn't freaking fly.

Wait until samus' moves are put on the site. Then we'll know if Ridley is in or not.
If her bombs are electric ( Prime), then Ridley's chances are lowered, but if they're the same as last time ( Super Metroid), then Ridley is likely to be in, as he seems to take everything from the same game ( Look at link and Zelda)

Shuma

Smash Hero
Too bad, i don't sleep, bwahahaha.

If Sakurai makes Ridley a boss, i will send him something dead on a box with the words **** YOU written with Blood.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Hoping they would make Kraid the metroid Boss over Ridley is what we like to call a "pipe dream"
Mario's main villain is still in the game, though. I wouldn't consider it that much of a pipe dream. They could make Ridley playable and give that boss spot to somebody less important.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Gee Petey.. So what this is saying is.. Large boss might just be a boss?

Boo Petey and Sakurai for playing mindgames.

Ridley shall be a playable character, he deserves it way more than a stupid plant -.-

*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*

-Onyx

Caael

Smash Lord
Too bad, i don't sleep, bwahahaha.

If Sakurai makes Ridley a boss, i will send him something dead on a box with the words FUCCK YOU written with Blood.
So will I. Infact, it will be a pink balloon filled with red paint inside, and it will have a kirby face drawn on. I will pop it and send it.

He's not that stupid though.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't know how Kraid would work... he doesn't move a lot...

Edit:

No, but he's evil, remember what he sayd when he deconfirmed Deoxis? "now this one is popular" He's the Devil! DEVIL!!!.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I don't have the money to do that stuff to Sakurai..

I'll send him a live bird, I can actually catch them in my backyard.

(And I wanted my 1,337th post to be in the Ridley thread!)

-Onyx

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It isnt at all a pipe dream is a dream which is not going to happen.

On the other hand Ridley's chances are higher than Dedede in my opinion BUT who says Sakurai wants to do what we expect?

And congrats Silver for getting the 100th post i will ask Silver to make a speci- O er... never mind.

Caael

Smash Lord
Guys, dont panic too much. Remember petey? He's a boss, but he's not a big boss like Bowser. The same could be said with Kraid and Ridley. Kraid's a boss, but not a big boss like Ridley.

Guys, dont worry.

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Mario's main villain is still in the game, though. I wouldn't consider it that much of a pipe dream. They could make Ridley playable and give that boss spot to somebody less important.
And maybe the sun will turn into sugar and sweeten up our lives.

Guys, dont panic too much. Remember petey? He's a boss, but he's not a big boss like Bowser. The same could be said with Kraid and Ridley. Kraid's a boss, but not a big boss like Ridley.
I G _ _ R _ _ T

Guess the word!

Shuma

Smash Hero
*Grabs Caael by the neck*

KRAID HAS THE SAME RANK AS RIDLEY AND HAS APPEARED IN THE SAME 2D GAMES!! WE'RE DOOMED ON"T YOU GET IT!? DOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!1!!!!1!111!Eleven!.

No, really i don't think Ridley would be just a boss, he's Metroid's Bowser.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Please slow down the posts guys. Put some content in your posts not the same "I'm gonna <threat> sakurai if he's not in"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom