• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Phantom Thief of Persona 5 The Royal - Kasumi Yoshizawa/"Jane"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So I guess the “Jane” was indeed scrapped content that wasn’t revisited, like the Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps, and Devil’s Third content (which it’s unknown what exactly that content would have been)

that said, if Joker returns next game and echoes are still a thing, Violet could be an easy Ken-style echo

our speculation here for Violet may have been brief but it was fun. See you all next time

you too, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , wherever you may be

amageish

Smash Master
Maybe one day Sakurai will acknowledge the Jane thing in an interview, as it is an oddity that has stuck with me.

We'll see what the future holds for Yoshizawa, I suppose. Hopefully we'll be seeing her in an fighting game soon, even if it isn't Smash!

I suppose there's also still spirit events happening and, with Sophia having been a gift spirit, I suppose Yoshizawa wouldn't be too out of the realm of possibility if there is something to promote her with....

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Who knows, maybe Persona 5 will still relevant the next time Smash speculation reignites? I wouldn't be shocked.

Jane may not have went anywhere, but this will certainly be one of my more fun Smash speculation memories. Wouldn't be surprised if I make a thread for the character next time, as unlikely as she might be by then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom