• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Official Mewtwo Thread

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
While I like the idea of some sort of uber psychic blast, Capt. Falcon Master's idea has a better "psycho clone" feel to it. On top of that, it would be powerful while taking strategy to use, unlike Giga Bowser, Super Sonic, etc. That guy's idea for Mewtwo's final smash!

As always, Mewtwo for top-tier Brawl, -Oath

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Gravestoner

...Heh, if anyone remembers that rumor!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Off topic: PsychoIncarnate I got to love your sig.

On topic: I would say his Final Smash would be Psycho Boost, seeing that Lugia can learn it.... Or it could be Miracle Eye to see your foes weak spots and easely KO them, just saying.

Infinite Krullen

Smash Journeyman
Why not somekind of hypnosis which turns everybody asleep for a period of time, no escape possible. And will raise their damge to around 250%.

>fill in name of any uber psychic move<
Mewto rises up in the air and an aura bursts out, everyone caught in it will suffer immediate sheild break.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Does anyone find it strange at all that our group is called Genetic "Geno"cide?
I know, I suggested us for the "Club Wars" thread, and they thought I was insulting Geno >_<
alright heres my idea for a final smash:

its called the psychic onslaught:

once you get the smash ball mewtwo goes into a floating meditation pose. After a second or so he opens his eyes and a circular purple shadowy aura spreads out around him. At the biggest it's diameter is about half the size of battlefield.
Pretty cool :)
I didn't even remember the Mewtwo theme from Pokémon Stadium. It sounds pretty cool. That and the FireRed/LeafGreen Champion theme would be great in Brawl.
QFT :bigthumbu
my comp is being weird so sorry for the double post but heres the rest: any foe caught off the stage will be thrown down and k.o.'d instantly.
Even cooler!
Most psychic moves are actually really hard to apply to smash...Most are status moves.
Exactly:urg:

Well, my FS for him is Aura Sphere, but it's pretty complicted...

Machete

Smash Ace
I didn't even remember the Mewtwo theme from Pokémon Stadium. It sounds pretty cool. That and the FireRed/LeafGreen Champion theme would be great in Brawl.
QFT.

Mewtwo is too cool to be in there, lol.
Nah, that was a joke.
In fact, Mewtwo can't be in a war. Only Captain Falcon wouldn't explode by seeing Mewtwo. Only the most awesome captain ever could fight against Mewtwo and... Captain Falcon hasn't a club.

BTW, his Final Smash MUST be Psychic.

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
Wait a second...B>=Psybeam! Commander Blitzkrieg, do you mind changing that attack in my moveset? That means psychic won't be used twice in the moveset(B> and Final Smash)

Is psychic the strongest psychic move or is there one of Fire Blast, Hydro Pump calibur?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Wait a second...B>=Psybeam! Commander Blitzkrieg, do you mind changing that attack in my moveset? That means psychic won't be used twice in the moveset(B> and Final Smash)

Is psychic the strongest psychic move or is there one of Fire Blast, Hydro Pump calibur?
Will do.
10char

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Psycho Boost is the most powerful Psychic attack

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
Indeed, I checked and Psycho Boost is the most powerful psychic attack. Though, what it would look like I'm not sure. For now I'm sticking with my psychic/shadow ball combo.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
its the most powerful move in the game but i think the first movie origanal would be the best attacks to use not to mention phykick and shadow claw.anyawys im goin to try and make my moveset later and i love the alt. costumes expecially the one thats origanal to the first movie (the armor one). that would definitly be the one i would use

and actually isma i was talkin about like what he did to the lab. not the shadow ball thing (that huge blast thing he created) before geovani showed up

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
Wait a second...have we discovered that Aura Sphere was created during the 1st generation and not used until the 4th?! I'll defenitely revamp my moveset at some point...Instead of making C.B. changing things as they come to me.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
its the most powerful move in the game but i think the first movie origanal would be the best attacks to use not to mention phykick and shadow claw.anyawys im goin to try and make my moveset later and i love the alt. costumes expecially the one thats origanal to the first movie (the armor one). that would definitly be the one i would use

and actually isma i was talkin about like what he did to the lab. not the shadow ball thing (that huge blast thing he created) before geovani showed up
I know, that's what I say it should be :p

@Killroy: That's just what I call it, it fits :grin:

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo BETTER NOT GET REMPLACED with freakin lame Lucario!! Lucario is cool and all, but I dont care for him!! If he gets in FINE! BUT IF MEWTWO DOESNT GET IN SAY GOOD BYE TO WHO EVERS IDEA THAT WAS TO GET RID OF HIM! EVEN WORSE IF THEY MAKE HIM AN ASSIST TROPHY DANG IT!

kaid

Smash Master
Nobody is suggesting Lucario replace anyone except Pichu. He's not a villian, but he IS one of the most favored members of the newest generation. (which described Pichu backwhen Melee was being made)

I favor bothof them, and think they make a great contrast.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Nobody is suggesting Lucario replace anyone except Pichu. He's not a villian, but he IS one of the most favored members of the newest generation. (which described Pichu backwhen Melee was being made)

I favor bothof them, and think they make a great contrast.
Nobody wants that, but people are believing some "prophets" who say that :(
Lucario and Mewtwo both should be in, but Lucario should definitely have his own moveset..

And I was gonna ask you, can I join the Lucario Shrine?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Nobody wants that, but people are believing some "prophets" who say that :(
Lucario and Mewtwo both should be in, but Lucario should definitely have his own moveset..
I agree.Both Mewtwo and Lucario should be in and the people who believe the prophets are either dumb or very gullible.

Kilroy71

Smash Cadet
That was awesome...and Sonic, I used to be fairly good at spriting. Depending on what sprites we would need I might be able to do something. (I was joking about Aurasphere, Isma)

Top Bottom