• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
134 East Hampton Road
Lindenhurst, NY 11757

Thats my address, 4pm will be the time, again if you're bringing a wii you need to let me know, thanks.

so far i have darkest (2?)
Steve(1)

ChewBaka

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone I'm holding a Melee tourney at SUNY Farmingdale on March 7 & 8 for Brawl's release. If anyone is interested hit up my thread in the Tournament Listings thread or PM me!!!! Thanks.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Ok me and TIU are 100% going now, what time should everyone arrive?

Also, Alejandro. What color is your house / any land markers we can use to know were at the right place?

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
THATS NOT VERY HELPFUL MR RYAN K. >:[

But srsly, I was gonna leave around 1:00 ish and be there around 1:30-2 ish. Is that too early or what?

EDIT: NVM THAT ABOVE TIME. Im gonna leave around 3:30..ish.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Shiiiiiiit I Haven't Been Up In Dis Thread For A While. Sooo Let Me Just Say... Eveyrbody Sux!! Quit Life!! Irape In Brawl And Melee And Get At Me!!

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
Ok, honestly: How did NOBODY come back here and report on the Brawlfest?

I never use the forums and I still managed to post about it before everyone else?

I ended up beating Darkest and then Ryan for the singles, even though half the people left before them.

Al and myself took 2nd in teams, and Dmon and...I totally forget who he was playing with, lol...beat us in the final for teams.

I'll assume everyone had a good time?

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
Yay someone responded!

I've been checking this all day at work seeing if anyone actually posted after me.

I'm thoroughly surprised nobody posted about it after pages of planning, lol.

When you called Pit ditto on me, I was like "O noes, I'm gonna look so bad if he beats me" so i made it a point to be in the zone for that one.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Ok, honestly: How did NOBODY come back here and report on the Brawlfest?

I never use the forums and I still managed to post about it before everyone else?

I ended up beating Darkest and then Ryan for the singles, even though half the people left before them.

Al and myself took 2nd in teams, and Dmon and...I totally forget who he was playing with, lol...beat us in the final for teams.

I'll assume everyone had a good time?

I </3 pit now. The brawlfest / tourny was fun as hell and we should do it again :)

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I </3 pit now. The brawlfest / tourny was fun as hell and we should do it again :)
We should definitely try and have one more before brawl comes out because I didn't really get to try everything that I wanted to. Also, we had to leave before the singles tournament so I only played like half of a 1v1 against Ryan until he had to go upstairs.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
darkest, did I make you hate pit?

You have to admit that sniping your Lucas while you were trying to recover was pretty funny.

And I think Ryan hates pit even more >_>

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
*ahem* ALLALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo, we should recreate this thread and add people's Brawl friend codes.

My friend code is 0087-1997-8227 and I currently main Pit, second Ganon.

Bitch.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
^ that or ryan redoes the first post. would probably be better to make a new thread tho

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
Just leave it its the "(not so) New Long Island Smash Thread" just add a section for brawl and everyone state their mains, nick names location and friend code
AJOE (commack, suffolk) Diddy and olimar FC: 3136 6273 8209

Puppet Master

Smash Cadet
hai guiz... im back from a while and i got Brawl, it rawks...but you already know that... my FC is 2105 8314 2325 ... let me know if ya add me so that i can add you and let me know if any tournaments are goin on.... uh, incase it's relevant, i main Ike and im gonna try to main 1-2 other characters but idk which one yet, maybe a space animal

SLH

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Long Islanders. Whoever has brawl and wants to play online should definitely post their brawl code and info on the new thread I made so we can get the online smash competitive scene rolling along:
i dunno, i think i'd rather just talk about have an online smash scene

Top Bottom