• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

SLH

Smash Journeyman
i'm going, i'll probably get dmon and matt to go too so that's another 3.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hay guyz, just checking in. I heard a brawl tournament might be going down? Wow, that sounds awesome for you guys.

PS: Just getting this out there, March 7th is the Castle Golf Tournament (They have smash, and eveyone and i mean EVERYONE there was either terrible or just not very good. Maybe except for coinchaser) So go to it and hopefully enter in the MK tournament thats being held there too to help out with the other community I belong to.

Well, cya guys.

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
So, after a 5 month haitus I've decided it's time to come back, melee got boring but brawl should be more fun. I can make the 23rd so i'll be there expecting to lose due to lack of practice in anything smash or video game related for 5 months but it'll be fun to see everyone again

tl;dr, 23rd is good for me

WFL

Smash Journeyman
23rd is decent for me. I got 1 person who is 90% and we might get 1 or 2 other kids. Just tell me if that's ok.

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO
*wounders if people still remember me*
yea so i uhhh heard some things about this brawl thing to lazy to read stuff so yea =D/
oh yea whats up everone lol

SLH

Smash Journeyman
kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt go to alex's thing on the 23rd >_<

and get on aim too o_O O_o

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I got 4 people including myself coming to you your brawlfest/tourney. Just tell me if that's alright.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Hay guyz, just checking in. I heard a brawl tournament might be going down? Wow, that sounds awesome for you guys.

PS: Just getting this out there, March 7th is the Castle Golf Tournament (They have smash, and eveyone and i mean EVERYONE there was either terrible or just not very good. Maybe except for coinchaser) So go to it and hopefully enter in the MK tournament thats being held there too to help out with the other community I belong to.

Well, cya guys.
haha thanx for the props....i had 2 tough fights....sadly my friend had to vs me 1st round, but he prob would have taken the tourney if i didnt go...and there was that peach player from the city......im gonna try and b in town but theres a good chance i wont b there

EDIT also the shiek player that came in 2nd was pretty good....if i didnt second fox i prob would have lost to him

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
haha thanx for the props....i had 2 tough fights....sadly my friend had to vs me 1st round, but he prob would have taken the tourney if i didnt go...and there was that peach player from the city......im gonna try and b in town but theres a good chance i wont b there

EDIT also the shiek player that came in 2nd was pretty good....if i didnt second fox i prob would have lost to him
I think the kids name was Noel? I dunno, i faced him first round and 2stocked his sheik. He came back barely on 3rd round and beat me with his peach. Kinda annoyed me because i was dominating him the entire match till the last stock LOL. He said he was sponsered by MLG before (i think thats total ****, he wasnt anywhere near MLG material. Even if he was rusty)

There was a C.Falc who was pretty good to that i saw. I dunno, I went in cold which never helps either but still... I am probably gonna go with me and 2 friends and try to money match kids for some money. Gonna lure people in with my boozer ;)

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Noone on LI has been sponsored by mlg for smash ever the closest thats happened is alejandro getting his pro tag after mlg nyc playoffs for how he and tetra did in teams lol...

i think i know that kid ur talking about hes some mlg junky who lives in the middle of nowhere in fact i think he lives near you

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Haha, Srsly tho. I'm actually really excited for this Castle Golf Tourney not for the smash so much but because of the MK. Apprantly the winner of the MK tourney wins a free Arcade Stick from this guy the site knows. So if all goes well i could be bringing home a $200 arcade stick. :D

So, i'm up for the 23rd as well. I should be free and I might bring a few ppl too. I wanna play brawl sooo bad

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Attention Important Tourney Update From Alejandro

Unfortunately Alejandro has just informed me he is not off work on saturday, February 23rd.

HOWEVER, he wants to know interest for FRIDAY NIGHT, FEBRUARY 22nd.

I am posting this for him because he is at work/busy right now and he just called me not 5 minutes ago.

He wants to know if people wanna do this on Friday as many people have off school it seems.

He said to let people stay overnight or w/e cuz he has to go to work near evening time on saturday so there would still be some time in the morning.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Friday night is tough... I don't know if I can do it. Any other day I can definitely do it, but Friday night is a 5% chance of me coming.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately Alejandro has just informed me he is not off work on saturday, February 23rd.

HOWEVER, he wants to know interest for FRIDAY NIGHT, FEBRUARY 22nd.

I am posting this for him because he is at work/busy right now and he just called me not 5 minutes ago.

He wants to know if people wanna do this on Friday as many people have off school it seems.

He said to let people stay overnight or w/e cuz he has to go to work near evening time on saturday so there would still be some time in the morning.
Friday night should be good for me. I have work that day but I think I'm off at night.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
My plans for Friday were canceled so now I'm definitely coming to this. I'm bringing 3 to 4 people.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
ALEX SAID HE MIGHT HAVE IT ON SATURDAY DEPENDING ON WHAT PEOPLE WANT.

So in other words fahad i dont know ?>!??!?!?!??!????!!?!?!?!?1

Alex post for once ffs lol

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
I got fired from work, so I can do it on saturday still, post here if thats better for everyone or msg me on AIM lostinhere12

Im always away but I'll get your msg so just leave it thanks

I need to know who has a cube and game and bringing it K THX

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am down for going Friday. All I ask is for a ride back home. I'll pay for gas if someone can drive me. I live in the bronx but I am close to ppl like Eli and Ale.

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Saturday afternoon is better for me. I may or may not be working in the morning. I'll be bringing my wii with me.

Top Bottom