• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

marthsword

Smash Ace
Could somebody please give me the information for this tourney? I lost it and my parents need to know pretty much right now.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yes because unlike some other LAN centers they dont charge extra for going on the computers you can just go on and play games or w/e

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
I love how you interpreted me as having siezures for this past week :p

I lost the doubles, but i won some random battles in the back room..good times man. SLH, sorry i couldnt find you for the money match man, next time definitely.

bglaugher

Smash Rookie
who won doubles?

also if singles r done when u read this who won?

hope my friend placed high

Volrec

Smash Lord
Let megive out my shout outs:
First of all, I got ***** up all holes in the tournement. I lost the first 2, and I was the first person out the tournament LOL

CJ - First guy I faced. Good jiggly. DID NOT wreck me. 1 and 2 stocks. Close games. Good ****.
John K - Second guy I faced in losers bracket. Scared the HELL out of me with his movements. I HAD to camp. Good ****.
The very fun friendlies:

Ex-S Fun friendlies before the singles started. FFA was bloody madness. C4 ***** us. Lol @ camping wavebird guy.
HaZZard- PRoves to me that Fox players MUSST have fast fingers. He hit me with a running shine upsmash(and I was freaking FALCO. It hit me too fast), and when he shine spikes me, he bairs just for the hell of it. Very fast, and good ****.
Superryan- those last friendlies were the highlight of the night. that usmash combo on dreamland was too gay, but freaking hilarious. Good matches and good ****.
G$!- Fun friendlies. Falco dittos with you are fun n stuff. It's a shame SLH beat you, you had him. Good ****
RandomRedHairedKid- Good bowser. Good ****.
Those guys I played teams with - Lol @ all falco. Good ****.
Stuff:

Ryan was freaking handing out 4 stockings like snacks. LOL.

I hope I didnt forget anyone. =(

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
I got wtfpwnd so badly too LOL 4 stocked by ryan, then lost to another peach player >.>

Ending up playing with Hazz for like 6 games then left. i need to play people more and not computers LoLz

Cerpin Taxt

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm uh kinda new to smash boards and just saw this thread. I'm from LI North Babylon Main Fox and sort of play falcon. I think I'm pretty decent (went to parallax a couple of times and kept up pretty well) and I'm bored of destroying my friends. So if anyone feels like Iming me at MrCerpin Taxt and playing. I'm more than down.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
doubles i think was:

1.alejandro and reject
2.hazz and ryan
3. wes and kubuu

singles:

1. reject
2. ryan
3. slh

SLH

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how I should practice at home? I dont wanna get ***** like that again.
really? you were doing really good from the sounds of it. everyone was talking about how amazing you were >_>

and from what i saw you were keeping up with ryan, which is something impressive on it's own

Renesor

Smash Ace
Gordon would like to know if anyone would want to come over his house to play some smash later on in the week. if you need information, his number is 516-850-8078

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yo yo yo this is G Money in the building. all ya'll out there who want to get beat down come to my house this thursday, das right, THIS THURSDAY. my house be at 16 Amber court, Westbury NY, 11590. so mapquest that shizzle right now to get dem directions. if u dont know how to get to my house for some reason, u can call me at 516 850 8078 and if u need a ride or something i might be able togive u one depending on where u live. like SLH since he lives close. eli says he'll be there and that he will deliver a beat down to any one daring to play him with any/every character. he says that u can choose it for him and he show no mercy. umm so call as soon as u see this tread. i need to makea list of casualties ahead of time. again my number is 516 850 8078. iight. so pe@ce

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Gordon (G Money); westbury, Nassau county; falco, marth, shiek, fox, falcon, mario, young link; Aim-scrapecity

Darkest

Smash Apprentice
Mine was too. Took a bunch of vids from various people on the smashboards =)

I hope to play with them again sometime soon :)

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
yea cool ill try and go the more the better gotta practice for that mlg thing :)

and to the one person who will get this COCONUT!!!!!!
let the revolution begin :laugh:

SLH

Smash Journeyman
ride my lightning, bit**
if you don't have it by saturday i'm gonna kill you :(

Top Bottom