• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 The New Generation of Smashers vs The Old Generation of Smashers Crew Battle

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Wow. I'm blown away by how long u guys have been. I am sorry for making it look like guys haven't been around for that long.

But, The New School Players will rise! Eventually

Engo

Smash Ace
The only way it could POSSIBLY work is if you take players who started(not came to prominence but actually started playing) around '07 to be "New school". It's kinda silly since that's already 6 years ago but its the only way it could possibly work. If that's the case "new school" would include:

PP ('07 iirc)
Hbox('08 iirc)
KK('07)
Leffen (2009-2010 something like that)
Weonx (2010 I think...)
S2J, Sfat, Ppu, shroomed, Axe(I'm not sure but I think some of them may have started after '07)

D

Deleted member

I'd like to see pokemongeof in New School, because it would be cool to see a young dedicated smasher actually win against one of the professionals.

or he would just get bodied, like if I was playing lol

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
The problem with this is the real old school players either don't play anymore or are just so good they would body new school (m2k, mango). If you could convince, Ken, Azen, KDJ, Chu dat, Pc chris, etc to come I'd be down for watching them team up.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
As long as the "Elite 4" are not in it I think it would be interesting.

However I think having Shroomed in it would be unfair as well Shroomed is probably the best played behind the Elite 4.

:sonic:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Team 2 would BODY team 1...

The only person who would put up a fight is M2K. Mango, Hbox or Armada could end up bodying most of the other team

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Team 2 would BODY team 1...

The only person who would put up a fight is M2K. Mango, Hbox or Armada could end up bodying most of the other team

I ALWAYS MISREAD YOUR NAME AS B_ANAL. this sort of banality will simply not dstand

strawhats

Smash Master
take neo out and replace him with Chu, yes he still plays, (never listen to a smasher who says he's gonna retire for the like 3/4thx in a row) and team 1 might stand a chance.Chu has taken sets from Hbox in tournament....KDJ vs Hbox would be interesting as well since he's got alot of puff practice playing Darc in NE all these years. PC would need to be in practice though.

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
what classifies a new generation smasher from an old generation smasher ift hey have played all 3 installments competitively?

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
apparently my simple question cannot be answered, must be newer smashers running this thread, lol

Top Bottom