• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Only reason I'm not willing to help is because I did all the work for it last time.
Let other people do it this time, and maybe I'll help next go-round~

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
sure. But I'd only be willing to keep track of gainesville and jax results, Keeping track of miami/orlando/tampa results is just too much to keep track of all the weeklies that happen that I dont attend. I can be a panel sure.

You do realize this PR is results gathered within the course of 6+ months, this is what makes it most difficult to remember tournys that go back to last year.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I put a couple of other tournies that I didnt attend, I just cant keep track of every ****ing flippers/zero ping that has happened in half a year, help me out lol

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I'll probably attempt looking for data one last time sometime next week after my finals are done. I'm a bit reluctant though as I can see no one has really stepped up and done anything, just been discussion rather than action.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I'll probably attempt looking for data one last time sometime next week after my finals are done. I'm a bit reluctant though as I can see no one has really stepped up and done anything, just been discussion rather than action.
At this point I think itd be easier just to ask each person individually who are there losses and wins.

The people that I can see being on this PR taking into account the the placings from each tourney, as well as attendance by each person, in no particular order itd have to be seibrik,MVD,Ryo,Me,Mampam,Shaky,Redhalberd,Yoss,Ed,Trump,Daisy,Nickriddle. The only other people i might consider is gdx/master raven/Lad but from what I've seen i think their attendance doesnt justify them and as far as everything else, they dont have enough PR wins to be on here.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I don't know my wins/losses.
I guess this is going to die.

Also, Dew, I took 100% of the initiative for the current PR. The fact that NOBODY wants to do what I did proves that NOBODY cares as much as I did last time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol I dont play this game dont mention me for this thing. let someone else who actually travels get a spot

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm about to wonder if there's any players brave enough to kirby ditto.

I don't wanna think that I'm the only one around who can manage some Match-ups without any others . I know wumbo can, but he hasn't been here for a while. :/

Also, Honorable Mention for crush, pl0x.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I can offer my help but only if it's needed. Though I'm not active as much as I'd like to as far as tournaments go I have a lot of spare time unlike you students and I'd be willing to gather and organize information as long as the TOs save results and brackets, I might even go as far as learning how to format it into an office file like Excel perhaps to make it easier to sift through all the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom