• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Classic NE2 moment

I shot them with B-er...I mean MY bazooka...

(Ah, how many times did I say that in the neverending story 2, about...3918 times);)

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
puberty, this was very weird, especially for those who had already gone through puberty. That crowd responded by...

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
but then we all realized that the EVIL!!!!! bananas already died in this game, so GCM finally did something useful by provideing this qoute "Shut up-a your face" and the whole world was thrown into chaos...

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
Ok, this doesn't makes sense

So the SWF members (All 9000+ of them) had to grab the world and out it again in its place, leaving Chaos kinda mad for lose the world..

Male Sheik

Smash Champion
The Big Spammer that created the BB topics. He ate him, but G&W Superbeats got diarrhea(sp?), cause...

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Him trying to throw one punch, it turns out he was almost as slow as in Superman64, takeing him 10min just trying to get his fist to Him, but by then...

RedLoshi

Smash Rookie
Then started to call for help from baby mario who was suppose to be mario but took his place,Then came.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom