• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Our Town, where he ran into the tree-choping...
(this is a joke that you probebly wont get if you dont read Nintendo Power)

Mirai Shuya

Smash Cadet
Asuka, but that got annoying so the inhabitants of "the town the moon" called upon someone to destroy it. That person was...

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
The professor Tak Chek Kia (Chinese dialect for nerd). The professor then started to blabber on thermodynamic reactions while the music played in the background. The professor finished his speech and...

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
used there 'super-duper-dee-duper IMAGINATION *waves hands through air* ray guns' (the babies have more guns?) to get a T-rex to eat...

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
fump off. Osco was a grave digger, he was going to jump off because he had no more graves to dig, then annoying James was going to jump off because he had no more people to annoy, he jumped off first, now Osco didnt have to jump because he had more...

Lansuu

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pretzels than James, which is obviously a reason not to commit suicide. He packed up his pretzels and moved to Mongolia, where...

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
brains and grammar than Venom Dream. Even Y-L had lss grammar errors than VD. While Annoying James was falling from jumping off the cliff, he wondered why noone could name him correctly. WHen James landed on the ground, he was unhurt, due to his uncanny ability to fly. He flew back to the top of the cliff where he killed all people who thought he was the most annoying person. Approximately 3821 people died. This caused a major...

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
....annoying jammez was caught in a time paradox, causeing him to post at the same time as...

(Y-L has less grammarical errors than me? I resent that comment, so spellings not my thing, you can in no way compare me to him, and its not like im really trying, this is the neverending story)
(oh, and I was around when your screan name was 'Annoying James)

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
masterhand101. masterhand101 then explained what "aproceeing" was and James was boggled. James boogled Azua and murdered all who hate PIE! or cheese. Soon enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom