• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireKP1

Smash Lord
A car which he runs over Zman with. Realizing this is gonna take some work we gathered wood, hammers, nails, paint and all other necessary things. But what we didn't know was that Torchman brought a........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
More underwear and got laughed a by Falcomaster16. The next day Falcomaster16 was enjoying a cup of coffee with FireKP1. But while they we're talking a dangerous life-changing plan was being organzined by the most sinsiter people on earth. The plan was........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
The blood hunters. Pezaddict and Okuarma stay to fight while the others wen't down to an underground subway. Just as the fight began a killer earthquake measuring 9.6 on the richter scale hit and........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
suddenly started mass-producing pancakes. The blood hunters got killed by okurama and me in 5 seconds. But now the pancake problem exists and.........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I came back and did not know what to do. So i jus sat there to see if u guys could do anything about it, or suggest i do something, then all of a sudden......

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
I feel through the roof of where you guys were, and ate all of the pancakes; since my power is being fat, and all. But anyway, after I was finished with the pancakes, I through it up on Kirara, Pezaddict, and Okurama (which is the worst name ever) then once they were burried, I ran off, and kidnapped FirePk then.................

FireKP1

Smash Lord
***** me very horribly. But I flare him to hell so he is knocked out. Kirara724 comes up from behind me and we go out on a date {Kirara724-male FireKP1-female}. For our date we go to.......

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
I come back as a desiple of you-know-who, so then I swing at Kirara, then a knife slides out of my sleeve and peirced him through the heart. Haahahahhaaaa! But while the knife was still in him, sparks were shooting out, as if he were a halogram, or a robot, but who cares, now FirePK1 has no one to date, or anyone to LUV her LOL! Then once kirara died I ***** her one last time, and she was pregnant with my 3 girls, then...............

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
the real Kirara came, and jawed nin10do whatever, and caused his neck to break since the punch was charged with electricity, then i came and saw that Firepk's stomach was moving as if the babies were mutated or somethin 'wat the f***!?' then she started screaming, she was now giving birth. And this wasnt an ordinary birth, considering their legs came out first, then...............

camo-man

Smash Cadet
alien babies came out, all green and funny looking due to nin10do's sperm being defected. The babies start screaming and then....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Pezaddict was not feeling good at all! He was very hot and sweaty, plus had a really bad fever. FireKP1 comes with a ton of pancakes and syrup and him and Okurama come to terms that Pezaddict has.......

pezaddict

Smash Lord
flamethroweritis, a new diesease that can never be removed. But fortunatly, all it does it make me breathe fire at random times. (and cause a lot of pain in the process) So now..................

CuckooOfTime

Smash Journeyman
the entire block that it's on explodes. From out of the rubble walks the completely bad*ss CoT, who is weilding a shotgun and the Master Sword. When he asked if he could join this little brigade, they said...

camo-man

Smash Cadet
ZMan's basement, to assassinate him as soon as he returns for joining then quitting so many forum games (eg SWF Mafia, SWF Survivor, etc,). ZMan steps into the room and....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
for me to do a snap of my fingers and make them comburst on the inside out, oh how i luv to see flesh burnning.............u didnt hear me say that hehe. As i stepped back Firepk and Okurama looked at me and stepped closer, as if i was pocessed or something......which im not......... Then i said look at that and flew off, then........

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Me, Pezaddict, CuckooOfTime and the cops found eachother at a Tim Hortons. Just as the cops close in on us I come up with a brillant idea. I show them the $3000 in my wallet and use some of it to buy tons of donuts and coffee for us sicne cops love coffee and dounts. All
now is peaceful between us and the cops for a while but happiness is short-lived when........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the Cacnea from earlier in the story appeared!!! But this time, he had all 3 parts of the triforce fused with him, so he was invincible. And he was a Cacturne now. So Cacturne easily killed ALTARIA's army. So now...........................

(and it is impossibe to de-fuse Cacturne and the Triforce)

FireKP1

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff who FireKP1 hugged and cuddled. While Pezaddict looks dumbfounded CoT decides to elbow pezaddict in the groan which he did. So the JIgglypuff decided to hit Cactrune with........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
pound! But that was very stupid since its spiky and stuff. So now it is revealed that Cacturne didn't take any damage!!! (because its invincible) So now cacturne uses blizzard and kills all the pokemon. Now the group is in a very bad situation so...........................

kirbyphreak

Smash Apprentice
I come in, dressed as Hagar the Horrible, and use my mighty Viking powers to jump really, really high in the air and plant a time bomb on the Cacturne when I get back down. Then, G$$$, Bailey69, and storms leap in and.....

FireKP1

Smash Lord
get fire blasted to death by Bahamut and Bahamutess who still hate them. The two lovers see the explosion with the Cactrune and it looks like we could move on. Of course over the next couple of days Bahamut and Kribyphreak are having nightmares and fainting a lot. Nin10do_Revoultion and FireKP1 have been bleeding abnormally and we're also weaker. While Bahamutess has found it hard to keep anything in her stoamch down and also been fainting. Since the last doctor we've met was Shadtic Fire and he's long gone we go to a clinic and set upa appointment with Dr. Kirby King. Our dianogeses are........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom