• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
stop at the international house of pop-tarts (ihop) to get brunch. So while the group was there..........

pezaddict

Smash Lord
the water peachs arrive. But if you remember from earlier in the story, I have been training, so now I am super stong. I kill the peachs, then proceed to destroy every Dollys resturant (the pizza place) in the world, which takes about 2 seconds. So now I leave the group (again), and the group decides to.................

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
"we need to get out of this forest. Now!" then everyone else looked at eachother then back at Torch, then they heard something and looked up, it was a bomb. It was atleast 50' in diameter (just alittle something i picked up from math in school). 'run i'll hold it as long as long as i can,' everyone flew off, ran off and etc. Then i relized that the missle was asorbing my electricity as i was holding it, then.......

FireKP1

Smash Lord
It blew off seriously injuring Kirara724 and sending him to a top of a mountain. Torchman, FIreKP1, ZMan and Falkick found some pink Jigglypuffs that we're good. So to begin our search of Kirara724 we.......

G$$$

Banned via Administration
brought back G$$$ who could sniff out Kirara724's wallet with his amazing money sence and then in no time we found him but just then the Jigglypuff showed there true gaol which was to....

G$$$

dumdum because G$$$ has decided to show his true power and knowone around him cant stop him , there only chane is to find the.....

G$$$

I was really meaning to kill Ryan Seacrest and all the Idol Judges so that we would never have another Kelly Clarkten and I would do it by.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom