• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

inferno

EnFuego
BRoomer
Inferno is near the topster when he told what a calvinball was, inferno was happy he learned something new ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Then the lord of the uyniverse, the mighty :shyguy: came and gave a half hour explanation on calvinball to all the people in....

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
turns the :shyguy: into a statue and uses it as a nice home decor in his house in animal crossing...but little did he know

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
so he actually looked like :******: and started burning everything in the house and when Link_in_park came back, he said "i didnt finish paying for that!" as he looked to his burned down house...so he

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Packed the ashes into a box and took it back to the shops but he had lost the .....

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
the whole box LOLILOL, it turns out that the :******: disguised as :shyguy: took it and he went in search for the shyguy

sum41

Smash Ace
go out and buy themselves GBASP's, which everyone knows are the newest and best...

1 Warning. Read rules on page one!

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
types of cheeses...all of a sudden the :shyguy: (which every1 forgot about) grows wings and becomes a :beezo: and starts attacking Link_in_parks town, Maxton. Link_in_park acts quickly and...

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
by bending sown and farting thus killing the :beezo: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and everyone in his town... So he then began to morn for his buddys he then noticed...

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
then i come from Poopland (where i live in animal crossing dont ask) and tell Link_In_Park that they r only unconcious...but so is the :beezo: and the :beezo: will get :mad: and he will wake up first...u r forced to face him alone

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
...but u only THOUGHT u killed him cuz there was smoke everywhere...what ACTUALLY happened was that ganondorf just turned into Ganon and protected the :beezo: and hit ur sword out of ur hands. the sword landed right in front of zelda and u couldnt get it cuz a ring of fire circled u and ganon and u were forced to fight him and the :beezo: without any weapons except...

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
for the great spatchula! I Shove the spatchula up all their @$$es and I steal the mystical monkey with a glass of drinking water!

Metroid Killer

Smash Hero
Christ! I've just found out(thanks to mic_128) that I've made a huge mistake(maybe not huge, but a mistake nevertheless). The word limit per post used to be 20 for NeverES 3, I forgot that last night when I closed this game.

An apology to all offended members, you will be taken off the list as soon as possible and this game is reopened again.

This wont happen again.

donut man

Smash Journeyman
cliff because there was a man there below who happened to have some of his favorite foods such as the elusive...

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
...the angry scientist. He wasn't mad, he was angry. Anyway, the angry scientist made the orange donut. The orange donut had the awesome ability to...

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
multiply! the dont multiplied and multplied until the evil scientist was totally cornered. The donuts began to slowly movie in, yusing the awesome power of their

donut man

Smash Journeyman
jelly cannons which shot the evil scientist and stuck him to the wall living an eternity in sugary...

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
you ******* noob! follow the game rules! stop trying to ruin the fun for people who can actually post!

Ok, new story!

Once upon a time, Jack and Jill were happily skipping in the...

NightShiver1098

Smash Rookie
"Where is everybody?" Everyone in the universe was dead. When he found this out he killed himself so he wouldn't be alone. The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom