• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
it was taddara! taddara said: do not ban bee! ban shadowhuntr000! Then I pop up, and say Shut up! You're the one that copies me! Then taddara....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
the burned shadow hunter00 formally known as shadowhuntr000. Then everyone screamed in a panic as Bill gates announced

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
"I invented a new type of computer that uses quantum technology and contacts others within our multiverse." Then suddenly burned shadowhuntr00...

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
Came by and started eating peoples brains for no reason. All the Nintendo Character started to retailiate, Link, Kirby, and Samus then...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
got burned shadowhunter00 up 999%. They still couldn't KO him/her because he/she ate so many brains. The only person who could defeat burned shadowhunter00 was...

Bushelz

Smash Journeyman
...did his little mouse jig. This confused the crap out of shadowhunter, and he was dazed, which caused...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... a chain reaction in the brains he ate so that they all popped out of him and went back to their owners, then shadowhunter was gone, no one knew were he went, cuz they were busy watching the flying brains...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
that crashed upon a battle ship, which was commanded by Jesus. he....

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
saw the burnt me. he healed me and now im back 2 normal. i go and shoot taddara. there's a bloodied heap of taddara meat on the ground. i was about to make a good chili when...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
The other shadowhunter00 ate it all. Now nobody knows which one is which because both are perfectly healthy. Then a homeless man comes and...

sum41

Smash Ace
ask for your virginity. You reply "No way, you little *******!", as you....

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
pulled out a shot gun, and made him swim in a pool of his own blood. but...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Then the nuke exploded but nobody died because no one was around for a 500 mile radius. Back to the homeless man. He jumped in the shower and...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
rode a nuke to cannada. but along the way, the evil cannibalistic toucans ate him.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Then the evil toucans annihilated the population of humans in the world. Then the crazy monkeys waged war with the toucans. Suddenly...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
this started an all-out battle between the monkeys and toucans. The many Falco's started shooting their blasters. The DK's were losing when suddenly...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
a rabid DK rode a nuke into Canada (which is where all the falcos were)

shadowhuntr000

Smash Lord
at that moent the other shadowhuntr000 disappears! the jiggly puff grows huge! i point the shotgun at it and say "Freeze, or ill gve you a third eye" the jigglypuf...

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
And so the mob of... things blew up and all of sweden was destroyed. The radiation transformed the remainder of the mobsters into...

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
So it exploded while taddara was spamming near it, this cause taddara too...

Taddara - no more one word posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom