• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
un-idiot-afying gadget and used it on the chicks (who were blonds) and they really saw Ticadrius and

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Rather than being shocked and expelling the student or firing the teacher, he asked if he could join in, saying "...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... "Get lost, I want to **** the teacher!" Then I was kicked out, I went home to watch TV, but when I got there...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... slapped my face and said ''sleep with me you smartarse'' And so I did, lol. Her REAL husband came and...

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
Velkommen min venn!" and I said "What? you're Norwegian too?" and he said "Yeah, I'm also Norwegian, and now I will escape to Norway and Bush will bombard it... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" So I...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... stopped him and sent him to Bush, so he wouldn't bombard Norway and he killed Bin Laden. When I talked to Bush he said: ''Selvfølgelig ville jeg ikke bombadere Norge, jeg er norsk!''
Then I screamed because I was shocked over that Bush was Norwegian.
I wanted to get some peace, so I went to the North Pole, where I met Santa, he said: ''Hei, snart er det jul og jeg må dele ut gaver!'' I replied: ''Not you too, you're not Norwegian too, are you?! This is just a bad dream, ok! ARGH, I want to space, there are no Norwegian people in space!!''
So I went to space and...

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
...an alien had dropped his Norweigian translator on the way to Norway! I got the translator and tried to change it to the normal languages. But something went wrong, and they talked Swedish instead!
"Skit också, det här gick ju inge bra..." I sighed, and tried again. Then everyone talked French instead, and suddenly...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... everbody started talking Danish «Hej, vordan går det med dig?». I screamed and went to California...

(One thing for fourside; «Are you Norwegian too?» in Norwegian is: «Er du også norsk?», just so you know that and may edit the message...)

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
...killing black hens!
Now, noone thought that black hens excisted, so therefore they dissappeared.
And then everyone talked norweigian again.
"NEEEEEEEEEEEEI!" everyone screamed, "......

Confuzor

Smash Apprentice
was abruptly halted by a squad of the dreaded Canadian Armed Forces. Hastily making a pact with Sponge Bob, I traded my uncanny ability to change genders in exchange for the ability to...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... the fishes started talking to me: «Hei, velkommen til havet!» I couldn't believe that this was happening, so I went to the desert...

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
And the camels said: 'Hei!'
I went mad, because I was getting tired of Norweigian, so I...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom