• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
exploded. everyone who watched south park grew angrier and angrier as each south park character was killed except for Kenny, who always died. Matt parker and Trey Stone...

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
Started to sing Christmas Carols. Mods were impressed and join in with a dance. Just while they were in the midst of joy, Puffing Jigglypuff...

nox_15

Smash Ace
to the cliff edge, the polar bear was about to fall, but he grabbed super sonic's foot. Both fell down, but...

supersmashboy

Smash Lord
using his Super-Sonicy powers, Super Sonic Super-Soniced it all the way to the top of the cliff. (OK, need to read that over again. I just confused myself...)

sum41

Smash Ace
Ash Ketchum asked where his Pikachu had gone and Superspy told him and he started...

izdabombz

Smash Ace
Ash's mom is no where near misty, as they wispiered in link's ear. So link went to zelda ask to marry him, But what link saw would heart him apart. Link saw that zelda................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom