• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECVlion

Smash Ace
Put on sunglasses and put the itching powder on a mysterious guy who looked like :cool:.

Phillip Chanter

BRoomer
BRoomer
A guy who was also wearing sunglasses! In an intence itch the man rolled around trying to quell the foul itch of itching powder. "AAAAIGH he exclamed as he rolled. It itches! It itches so much it...

psychicpuff

Smash Lord
To escape through the cement factory. Unfortunately or fortunately, G & W accidentally stuffed the rat into the cement storage, and Pikachu was stuck in there forever...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
Now G&W could do whatever he wants. He goes to the black market and steals Mario's head and goes to the bowling hall...

Edit By TBC: No sigs!

supersmashboy

Smash Lord
found the Debull, who's actual name was Satam. He said "Hey, you shouldn't be here, you should be in ****, this is where bad pies go when they die".;)

Major_Ace

Smash Lord
Then he decided to go eat some Kfc, so he ran to mcdonalds instead and said " HEY THIS ISNT KFC!, oh well hey i want a wopper!" then he got in trouble for....

Major_Ace

Smash Lord
Homer snuck into Mcdonalds in shelbiville and went into the back " EMPLYee's Onlay hmmmmmmm ", he went in and tasted some burgers and fries then......

Major_Ace

Smash Lord
One of the geeky teenager employee's came in and said " hey your not soppost to be in here!, i'm going to get my manager "....then.....

Major_Ace

Smash Lord
then homer got away and laughing with his annoying " HEE HEE ". he got home and showered his family with food, and since the food wasn't properlly cooked, they all got food poisoning, then......

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
They were all rushed off to the hospital. This particular hospital was the set for ER. They ended up being on an episode and....

Major_Ace

Smash Lord
and that's how simpsons road rage was created but anyways so they got in their car and drove home, then lisa and bart saw something in the sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom