• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The neverending cheatcode game

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TGIZSS

punch you to DreamLand where King DeDeDe, Metaknight, and Kirby will...

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
ask you to tea. Say No and only defeat King Dedede and Meta Knight, to get kirby on your team, who you will then use to take you up a ledge with a note saying "this isn't really in brawl". Tear the letter into a million pieces and go into a glowing door where you find.....

Gamer_Mason

Smash Apprentice
ask you to tea. Say No and only defeat King Dedede and Meta Knight, to get kirby on your team, who you will then use to take you up a ledge with a note saying "this isn't really in brawl". Tear the letter into a million pieces and go into a glowing door where you find.....
I thought I just....argh

take back your waffles and eat them to restore 30% health, beat kirby meta knight and king de-de-de and enter a glowing door where you find....

Slurgly

Smash Cadet
This location has been removed due to stalkers. An
..stop dead in your tracks, think about what you've been doing with your life for the past ten years, and realize that your life sucks. Stop playing the game for a while and just go around round house kicking random people for 20 years so you will be able to beat Chuck Norris in a RKO fight. Now, go back to your game and go back to the cheat and now that you have so much practice, actually manage to roundhouse kick Chuck Norris once, which enrages him so much that he kicks you all the way to...

Deep2

Smash Apprentice
you turn into zelda teleport away from being killed then...
( Gotcha :laugh: )

Z

Zoxx

performing a back flip while calculating the digits of pi to the 100th place using pi/4 = 4 arctan(1/5)-arctan(1/239) and..

Mushy

Smash Cadet
have to defeat 6 (cruel brawl duh?)
and then you get an Oudendan sticker which....

...what the hell? i don't care how messed up my computer might be (i don't think it is) but a post SIMPLY CANNOT say 0 posts!!!!!!!! AAGH MY BRAIN......

antimatter

Smash Lord
turn into a pirate ninja to prepare for the ultimate fight against ridley. to get back to his arena...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom