• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Alex, I live in Akron during the school year. Unfortunately,my schedule is packed atm. Still close by if you ever want to play Brawl or something. Unfortunately, my disk is broken :p

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Looool

Hi Alex! Welcome to NEOH

we usually post stuff here or fb if we have events

or i just text everyone last minute because i rock at planning (nope.)

coach

Smash Apprentice
I'm in kent, but only play melee and I'm generally pretty busy. Don't even know if my controller made it through the move, pm me or something.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
Hey dudes, finally getting back in to the Smash scene :D

I live in Berea, OH. (like 10 minute drive from Cleveland)

I'm trying to find some people that wanna play some Melee c:

Mains: : :icsmelee: : :marthmelee: : :sheikmelee:
PM me or reply to this is you live in my area.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Sooo whens the next tourney in OH? I'm already missing a lot of you guys and wanna play with ya again <3

LOE1

Smash Lord
Cmon lokii revive OH brawl! Make a tourney in like mid/late december maybe for practice for apex?
Just hope the roads wont be too bad lol.

Paran0id_Andr0id

Smash Cadet

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Cmon lokii revive OH brawl! Make a tourney in like mid/late december maybe for practice for apex?
Just hope the roads wont be too bad lol.
I'll think about it
a bit short notice though....venues and stuff : / it was already difficult getting a (new) venue last minute for RAGE xP

Might at least host a fest or two....idk yo.

btw, expect some tourney action in 2014 in Pittsburgh....i have some plans I'm working on.........so yeah stuff

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yeah Pittsburgh let's go there...wait.....that's not in NEOH.... and smashfests are mostly people reuniting with each other during school breaks. Is Bead's weekly tri-c smashfest still going on or even happen? But it looks like Ohio smash is dead except in Columbus it seems. Not sure about melee in NEOH though, pretty sure that's doing fairly well. Miss the King smashfests, test your might, and step yo game up.

Suyon

Smash Lord
3 in Pittsburgh or in NEOH lol. I mean you're asking help from something that can't even help itself =(. Where's uncle ITT? Where's the KING. What even happened to KB? I mean father Jiffy can't control these kids anymore. Even beegs just disappeared. Alright, smash 4 we all gonna be back playing on our ipads. yee. Even when we're 25-35 beating these preteen kids up.

Bead

Smash Ace
Is Bead's weekly tri-c smashfest still going on or even happen? But it looks like Ohio smash is dead except in Columbus it seems. Not sure about melee in NEOH though, pretty sure that's doing fairly well.
Yup, Tri C East Smashfests happen every Thursday from 3-10. We mostly play Melee and the occasional PM though. NEOH Melee is getting pretty big recently. We have monthly tourneys (Goast House) and a larger bi/tri-monthly (Shape of Melee)
I don't compete in anything and help TO and record and play friendlies in the local tourneys. I just wanna have fun

Where's uncle ITT? Where's the KING. What even happened to KB?Even beegs just disappeared.

ITT is chilling in Akron doing his own thing, playing LoL and stuff.
KY is in Kent being depressed because nobody plays Brawl.
KB is busy with work but twice a year decides to visit Beegs
Beegs went back to Melee and is starting his own crew in his hometown. He also plays PM for funzies if the opportunity presents itself.

tl:dr; Brawl is dead. Melee is a super zombie

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yup, Tri C East Smashfests happen every Thursday from 3-10. We mostly play Melee and the occasional PM though. NEOH Melee is getting pretty big recently. We have monthly tourneys (Goast House) and a larger bi/tri-monthly (Shape of Melee)
I don't compete in anything and help TO and record and play friendlies in the local tourneys. I just wanna have fun

Beegs went back to Melee and is starting his own crew in his hometown. He also plays PM for funzies if the opportunity presents itself.
Hmm, wish it was Tri-C west since my mom works there. Do you guys plan on meeting during winter break there? If so I may just go there to play Project M only. Melee for funzies too but i'm bad at it.

Bead

Smash Ace
Hmm, wish it was Tri-C west since my mom works there. Do you guys plan on meeting during winter break there? If so I may just go there to play Project M only. Melee for funzies too but i'm bad at it.

During Winter Break, we could. We haven't really talked about it. They might close earlier

King~

Smash Champion
we seem to be having an impromptu smashfest at my place in kent tomorrow, my address is 1860 Mohican pl, kent, OH 44240

come after 3pm

Suyon

Smash Lord
If anyone is interested, there will be a smashfest at Donatos in Columbus on North High Street this Saturday on the 21st. It will have all smash games and it you guys get to hog the basement of Donatos all to yourselves.

Another note join that group above from Lokii to know what's going on in the NEOH Brawl scene at least.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Smashfest at Jiffy and Rikku's on Friday!!!!!

Where: 3034 19th St. NW Canton, OH. 44708
When: Friday, December 20th 2013 @ 4PM until whenever

There will be at least 3 set-ups already. Brawl and melee will be here, bring a P:M set-up if you want to play.

Rules: Respect the house
Respect each other
Have fun :)

Hypoxify

Smash Rookie
Name: Hypoxify (Peter)
Tag: Salsa
Games: Brawl, Melee, PM
Mains: Jiggs, Marth, Snake

Just getting into the scene, any tournaments/fests around here?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
welcome to the group : D
if you have a fb we have a page there

uhhhh

theres melee tournaments that happen
and smashfests
brawl is more of a seasonal thing (we are away at school a lot)

Souly

Smash Rookie
Yo would anyone be down to start a weekly? somewhere between Cleveland and Akron. At a library or a game store or something. Lmk if interested.

Top Bottom