• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Motivate Me Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
ROFL at the fire exit one! xD

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I will repeat myself here and then go and edit the OP, for your convenience.

The contest has been extended until this Friday June 15, due to the forums acting crazy last week when we first tried to judge them. You will find out the winner of the contest then.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I didn't get demodded for breaking the rules, there were too many cooks in the kitchen. My being around was keeping Crimson King from getting some work done that he had to do to change the Debate Hall. So I was "let go." *weep* *cry* jk/

D

Deleted member

I hope this works:

*braces*

edit: yusssssss.

sorry for earlier post

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Okay G4F, in my time zone (i.e., the correct time zone) it is Friday the 15th! Kindly end the contest and start the judging!

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
So we'll see the contest winners today? All of them were good :D
Especially the Unique one, I give props to that.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I wanted to make a joke about how G4F is the new Scav... but he'd have to wait about six or seven months before he'd even be in Scav's league.

Don't be a Scav, Motivate Me Contest judges.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Well it took a little longer with the judging but the finalists have been chosen and the winner has been decided!

And the winner is:

Followed by second place:

And in third place:

The first place winner has been found to be too motivating. He wins a demotivational product of our choice! In the words of Ricky Bobby, "If you're not first, you're last," the rest of you get nothing!

Thank you all for your participation, it was all good and fun. Please continue creating and posting your posters, be they motivational, demotivational or funny.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
0000000oooooooo0000000oooooooooh *chk* YEHS! I may not have come first, but third out of all the people that entered is pretty good and I'm happy about that. Thanks for holding this contest, Gamer4Fire; it was good fun.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
I aim to shoot- uh, I mean please.

Stay tuned for my next excellent contest, assuming the BRoomers can get their heads out of their colons and help me :) .

And please continue with your social commentary via motivational posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom