• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Hah, Isaac gets the upper hand.

It seems that he is the next "Sonic". If you know what I mean.

kiba3sensual

Smash Rookie
baby luigi and baby mario like ICs whit the chain comp and things like that, midna and bowser jr.

P.E

Smash Apprentice
-Ryu (3rd Party)
-Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
-Krystal (Starfox)

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
Just a thought, but when this finishes, I'd like to see a list for what you would pick if you could pick just 1.

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
Krystal - StarFox
Geno - Super Mario RPG
Kat and Ana (Tag Team) - Warioware

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
if there is another game to the series Masahiro confirms less characters just more game modes and stages! He doesn't care about characters that much like us!!

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
1. Issac
2. Mask Link
3. Tails

Legend of Zelda needs more love than what I think they are getting, same with Sega and Issac just in amazing.

K4ppah

Smash Rookie
Ninja Turtles!

By the way, the list would be much more readable if you ordered it by number of votes, and labeled them "Character (Name of Game)" and forgot about the other website, as it seems they don't have much input anyway.

xxxxx

Smash Rookie
bowser jr
anyone from pokemon
something that works like ice climbers

King3De

Smash Rookie
1. Ryuta Kawashima - Brain Age Series
2. Blastoise - Pokemon Series
3. Cooking Mama - Cooking Mama

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I've managed to update this thread to page 32, and the reason I stopped there for now, I'll explain in a bit. I've also started to add more votes from other sites that have the list, and have links to some of those list. If any of you have made a list, please post the link so I may add it to the list and update the stats. Now I have decided to increase the amount of votes to 5 due to popular demand. I'm sorry guys who have made list in other forums, but please accommodate to this. It might be a rough transition, especially to one as large as my list here, there might be some skewing of the numbers, but as big as the list is, it won't make much difference, as I'm sure there has been some skewing already due to non-uniform voting. Anyone who before page 32 post 7, feel free to list your two other choices you wish to add. Remember if you list more than 5 votes in your post, I will disregard it, people who listed more than 3 before page 32, please submit your 5 votes.

Thank you guys for contributing, it's going great, and we can already start to see the fan favorites rising.

For those thinking this is unnecessary and to wait till SSB4 is even announced, we now know more than ever this can not happen. For something like this to work, it must happen now, because the way Sakurai works, after production has started he does not consider any new character suggestions, so this must be said now, before SSB4 is announced in oder for our voices to be heard before SSB5...

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Also suggestions for forums would be IGN, Gamespot, Gamefaqs and many large fprums too, some with a broad range (mainly video game forums overall, not one series.) Also http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/

thanks
Yes just a friend reminder of some sites also maybe some people who are fluent in another language could set up this topic in a gaming website that is in their language, so we get an ideo on what other countries want for brawl. it is important ot adf the last url on the quote

Darkslash

Smash Master
Issac-golden Sun
Krystal-Star fox
NEED MOAR DARK SAMUS :laugh:-Metroid Prime(unless by some twist of Fate shows up in the next Metroid Game....Most unlikely)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Kingdom Hearts
Sora - 6 (6)
Rikku - 1 (1)
Roxas - 1 (1)
Cloud - 3 (4)
Sephiroth - 1 (1)

Final Fantasy
Mog - 1 (1)
Black Mage - 2 (2)
White Mage - 1 (1)
Terra Branford - 1 (1)
Sorry buddy, Cloud and Seph go in the FF section, get your facts strait.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
nooooooooooooo stop!

think?

we just got brawl! god dam it! just be happy with brawl for a week or two. god dam it. always wanting the next thing.
In a business, when they release a game or a console, they don't just wait... they immediately start thinking of the next. Why shouldn't we be able to do the same, and as I said before, if this isn't done now, it won't make a bit of difference later.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I have seen the list and noticed that the Pro Wrestling franchise hasn't been added yet. Hasn't anyone noticed my previous post? If that is the case, here it is again:

I have changed my mind about one of my character votes. After realizing how many classic NES games are represented by characters(Pit, Ice Climbers and R.O.B.), I would like to substitute my vote for K. Rool(who is pretty much a shoe-in the next SSB) with one for Star Man, from Pro Wrestling. I chose him because he should represent the very first wrestling game ever made by Nintendo. Also, the bulk of his moveset could be easily based on the one he has in that game, making him a unique character among the other Smash Bros. Plus, iw would be amusing to hear the announcer say "A winner is you!" upon winning a match with him.

So yeah, I substitute my vote for K. Rool for the iconic Star Man.;)

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
1.) krystal (star fox)
2.) gardevoir (pokemon)
3.) mega man or mega man x-----whichever is the series that has chill penguin, sting chameleon, flame mammoth, i forget sorry :(
4.) dixie kong (donkey kong country 2)
5.) saki amamiya (sin and punishment)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
1.) krystal (star fox)
2.) gardevoir (pokemon)
3.) mega man or mega man x-----whichever is the series that has chill penguin, sting chameleon, flame mammoth, i forget sorry :(
4.) dixie kong (donkey kong country 2)
5.) saki amamiya (sin and punishment)
sigh u will ave 2 take out one of the votes for it to count 3 votes only

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
sorry but double post so i may aswell use it,

but here are the reasons for adding more sites

Sites like gamespot and IGN: Shows what characters that gamers want, who might not be as fanatic as us about Smash Bros.

Sites in other languages: Shows what people want around the othere world, especially japanes forums.

Site like us: Well why noT???

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Ridley - Metroid
Skull Kid - Zelda
Toad - Mario
K, I guess you changed it. I'll add two more.

Eh...I'll just vote for Toad again and throw in a vote for Banjo & Kazooie in the unlikely hopes that they overtake Bomber/Mega/Pacmen. Toad deserves it more than Geno and Walugi, and BJ and everyone else who deserves a spot don't need my help--I don't want stupid fanboyishness ruining this roster again.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
i was planning to add a topic like this on another forum (http://smashbros.bobsnox.com/index.php) whish is uysefull but one problem is it won't let me register i think i have srewed up, i was wondering if someone else should make the topic... i was wondering are all those votes only the people who voted on this site or all the other siutes , too if it isn't, then we should make this the main site where all votes are tallied up and all the other topic on the other forums have a link to this topic, of the overal results, it would be asier to tally that way.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
all the ATs, but more specifically
Isaac
Krystal
Ridley
Andy (or Will)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom