• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the mind of marth

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
Ken Is Good. Not The Best But Good. Keep Fighting And I'll Make Sure You Both Get Banned. M2k Is Good Too. You Guys Are Ruining Marth Boards Right Now. It Doesn't Matter Who Is The Best. Take This To Pm If You Want To Continue This Discussion. The Marth Boards Don't Care About Your Argument!
y r u so mad were havin a discusion if u don like it then just put us on ignor list but ull miss some good advice ive seen ur vids vs steel u could use some imo and can u not caps every word it makes it hard to read thx

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
lolllll u say i have no grammar wel u rnt supposed 2 start a sentence with *And*!! go back 2 school.

btw sephiroth-fan unles u can provide full proof ken is better then i think mew2king is king

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
stop spaming ok ur just goin off topic this is about mew2king vs ken (who rly isnt that great hes overatted)

sephiroth_fan

Smash Cadet
look who's talking mr. no grammar. And I just reported both of you.
ok i thot that we could be mature about this but now i reported u for threatening us with reporting thats blackmailing not only against smash bords but against federal lw my moms a lawyer lol and me2king im sory but just look at tournment results ok ken wins everythin except at evo he lost cuz of a fluke i think his controller got unplugged but it was still close lol just how good he is

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Sephiroth fan is either an obvious troll, or a 12 year old. if you're seriously aurging about m2k and ken do it else where like Ike said.

Wavekirby

Smash Journeyman
Here is proof that Marth is not noob friendly...me using him like 3 days after I got Brawl...

Enjoy and laugh at me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB8xgIY6hIY
No offense but that was hilarious! ROFL when Toon Link KO'd you! You spammed marth's fsmash 5 times in a row once!! XD

Anyway marth can be technical sometimes if you're watchful of your opponent. A lot of his good quick attacks can turn into Death combos.:laugh:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
ike is solid, sephiroth fan, and me2king1xx0:

if you guys do not stop spamming and trolling every thread here, there will be repercussions. If you have nothing intelligent to say in the conversation don't post.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
No offense but that was hilarious! ROFL when Toon Link KO'd you! You spammed marth's fsmash 5 times in a row once!! XD

Anyway marth can be technical sometimes if you're watchful of your opponent. A lot of his good quick attacks can turn into Death combos.:laugh:
lol for sure, but early on that was a nice fair-fair-uair 'combo'. also zmt used db once...

sorry for the spam virgilijus i think i misspelled ur name sorry.

me2king1xx0

Smash Rookie
ike is solid, sephiroth fan, and me2king1xx0:

if you guys do not stop spamming and trolling every thread here, there will be repercussions. If you have nothing intelligent to say in the conversation don't post.
ok miss umm i dont kno y u keep thretening me i made those posts like days ago ok u rly need 2 check the date on the posts ok just 4 future refrince.

o and edit - u said i wasnt saying nething inteligent in the convrestaion wel nether r u 2 b honest u culd just pm me insted of insulting me infront of every1

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee

No offense taken. I recall Emblem Lord saying "People play Marth like how he was in Melee" or something like that before. Well thats what I was doing lol.

@ike is solid, we didnt really know about air dodging back then XD.

Oh...and Im not this bad anymore lol. I need to get some good vids up :)

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
I'm just gonna throw it out there--

Whoever responds to those two....what....pretend fans of mew2king and ken are just making them more pumped to post.

I know i'm not helping with this post, but that's all I will say about it. It used to be funny, but i'm over it. It's boring and i'm ready to get it over with and work more on serious stuff.

Top Bottom