• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The 'Mains' Advice Thread

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
depends on what he wants to do or what his playstyle is. if he was an old marth main for example i'd reccomend rosalina because with luma around her range play is the closest to melee marth's. Still have no idea what wii fit's deal is. The koopa kids would be a good fit for him if he likes settting traps i think.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ok now... My friend got his new ssb 3ds and he has a hard time choosing what character s the best to play as.
He needs help picking :4morton:, :4wiifit:, or :rosalina:. I convinced him that rosalina is good, but he wants more details on them....
so any info about who's the better one and why?
Rosalina has a slightly steep learning curve, although the pay-off is worth it. The easiest way to pick would be to play a few rounds with him with each of them.

:231:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ok now... My friend got his new ssb 3ds and he has a hard time choosing what character s the best to play as.
He needs help picking :4morton:, :4wiifit:, or :rosalina:. I convinced him that rosalina is good, but he wants more details on them....

I don't really have much knowledge on some of these characters. But I know Rosalina is better, since she can seperate herself like Carl in Blazblue and Hisui&Kohaku in Melty Blood and still hit you from far away thanks to Luma, and she's still good when on her own when Luma is taken out.

WFT is rather tough to use imo, since she has some weird hitboxes on some of her moves (Like her FTilt and Up Smash)

Bowser Jr./Morton I tried using and he feels odd tbh, rather tough to use but I heard handles well against Sheik with some good aerials and with his Side-B and Down-B.

Upon learning curve, I feel like either Rosa or Morton are easier to use, but on viability... I'd have to say Rosalina. Or he could try and use Morton and Rosalina. Since Rosalina might have trouble against speedy characters, whereas Morton/Bowser Jr. can deal with them with the Clown Kart and Mechakoopa.

Again, I apologise since I don't really have much knowledge on these three.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
depends on what he wants to do or what his playstyle is. if he was an old marth main for example i'd reccomend rosalina because with luma around her range play is the closest to melee marth's. Still have no idea what wii fit's deal is. The koopa kids would be a good fit for him if he likes settting traps i think.
Rosalina has a slightly steep learning curve, although the pay-off is worth it. The easiest way to pick would be to play a few rounds with him with each of them.

I don't really have much knowledge on some of these characters. But I know Rosalina is better, since she can seperate herself like Carl in Blazblue and Hisui&Kohaku in Melty Blood and still hit you from far away thanks to Luma, and she's still good when on her own when Luma is taken out.

WFT is rather tough to use imo, since she has some weird hitboxes on some of her moves (Like her FTilt and Up Smash)

Bowser Jr./Morton I tried using and he feels odd tbh, rather tough to use but I heard handles well against Sheik with some good aerials and with his Side-B and Down-B.

Upon learning curve, I feel like either Rosa or Morton are easier to use, but on viability... I'd have to say Rosalina. Or he could try and use Morton and Rosalina. Since Rosalina might have trouble against characters against speedy characters, whereas Morton/Bowser Jr. can deal with them with the Clown Kart and Mechakoopa.

Again, I apologise since I don't really have much knowledge on these three.
Ok, thx for the help. He picked :rosalina: for his main and :4morton: for his secondary

Honest

Banned via Warnings
If he just wants to pick a character based solely on which is the best character, Rosalina & Luma are by far the best. They have great recovery, air game, range and rather good priority. I enjoy Bowser Jr., but he is extremely hard to become great with and isn't really as good as Rosalina in any category. Wii Fit Trainer is another character who is fun to play but again has no benefits that Rosalina & Luma don't have other then possibly better projectile spam.

EDIT:
Sorry, it didn't load the other responses for some strange reason!

Last edited:

ep1c_marf

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys im a pm player who likes smash 4 but am having a hard time picking my main. Iv been bouncing between mains since the game came out and have a hard time sticking to a single character. I love the way that shiek plays but the fact that she cant kill hurt my Game play style alot. Is there a character that can play a semi aggressive game like sheik ( constant safe aerials on shield, run in grab combos ect.) but can kill as well or am i destined to have to get hard reads? lol any suggestions ?

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Having a bit of conflicting issues again. This time with my primary main. I'm choosing whether or not to keep Duck Hunt as my primary main or make Pac-Man my new primary main and switch Duck Hunt to Secondary. I've been playing with Duck Hunt a lot and I've become decent with him. However I also play with Pac-Man a lot as well and I seem to last a bit longer with Pac-Man and I've become somewhat good with him. I enjoy using the both of them a lot and they've become my two new favorite smashers. It feels like I'm a bit more better with Pac-Man tho. So yeah any ideas?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've been in the lab a few days ago, trying to use Captain Falcon some more. However, I've been having some trouble with him and I jumped to Fox to see if I was any good with him, and I feel like he's more comfortable for me, however I am concerned if he'll have trouble against some of the characters I previously mentioned I struggle with (Being Sheik, Diddy, Rosalina, Sonic and ZSS).

What are your thoughts everyone? Fox or Falcon?

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
I've been in the lab a few days ago, trying to use Captain Falcon some more. However, I've been having some trouble with him and I jumped to Fox to see if I was any good with him, and I feel like he's more comfortable for me, however I am concerned if he'll have trouble against some of the characters I previously mentioned I struggle with (Being Sheik, Diddy, Rosalina, Sonic and ZSS).

I think both characters will work, but Fox can get killed more easily, so against Diddy...not the best choice. Shiek can also edgeguard both quite well, but you can kill her much more easily with Falcon. Otherwise, just preferance.

By the way, I think Shulk can deal with Rosaluma(default), ZSS and Sonic, but thats just me.

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681

I think Fox is the better character by a bit.

Imo Fox loses slightly vs Diddy, arguably goes even vs Sheik and Sonic, and ZSS is Fox's worst matchup in this game.

The thing with Diddy: you win the neutral vs him and taking his banana makes you scary (he has to watch for banana slip -> Fox Usmash at around 100%), but Diddy often will be in rage because you have no gimping game nor reliable link into your KO move save for jab jab Usmash. You can jab lock him past 40% to build damage and at 90% and Usmash him at ~105%, so there's that. It's a bad matchup, but doable.

Sonic is close to even, imo, Fox can ftilt to hit him out of spindash and utilt to cover his back. Just don't over commit to anything, since Sonic is so fast and can punish hard (so can Fox).

Sheik has a slight advantage in the neutral, but you can find ways in. There's a good post over at the Fox boards on KO ranges and how to space yourself vs her (I'd quote it but I'm on phone).

Fox is though to play, but the reward is worth it. He's got great ways to rack up damage, and his finishers come out fast.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think Fox is the better character by a bit.

Imo Fox loses slightly vs Diddy, arguably goes even vs Sheik and Sonic, and ZSS is Fox's worst matchup in this game.

The thing with Diddy: you win the neutral vs him and taking his banana makes you scary (he has to watch for banana slip -> Fox Usmash at around 100%), but Diddy often will be in rage because you have no gimping game nor reliable link into your KO move save for jab jab Usmash. You can jab lock him past 40% to build damage and at 90% and Usmash him at ~105%, so there's that. It's a bad matchup, but doable.

Sonic is close to even, imo, Fox can ftilt to hit him out of spindash and utilt to cover his back. Just don't over commit to anything, since Sonic is so fast and can punish hard (so can Fox).

Sheik has a slight advantage in the neutral, but you can find ways in. There's a good post over at the Fox boards on KO ranges and how to space yourself vs her (I'd quote it but I'm on phone).

Fox is though to play, but the reward is worth it. He's got great ways to rack up damage, and his finishers come out fast.
Thank you for the helpful feedback Daveman, KittyKyat. I copied these notes onto WordPad so I won't forget and so I'll remember if Bowser or/and Shulk struggle against those characters I mentioned. (Sorry, currently writing this on my Wii U gamepad.)

If I need anymore help with regards Fox, I'll send you a holler.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Pick the character you still have fun with when you lose. You can have fun with any character if you win, but the characters you still have fun with when you lose are the ones you'll get the most enjoyment out of.

Last edited:

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Having a bit of conflicting issues again. This time with my primary main. I'm choosing whether or not to keep Duck Hunt as my primary main or make Pac-Man my new primary main and switch Duck Hunt to Secondary. I've been playing with Duck Hunt a lot and I've become decent with him. However I also play with Pac-Man a lot as well and I seem to last a bit longer with Pac-Man and I've become somewhat good with him. I enjoy using the both of them a lot and they've become my two new favorite smashers. It feels like I'm a bit more better with Pac-Man tho. So yeah any ideas?
There's nothing wrong with having more than 1 character that you're playing, but just make sure you can take the time to do so: you have twice the amount of work to do when you pick up two characters.

If you enjoy both, you should keep both, but if you do so make sure you can distribute time to both of them without sacrificing the other. I can't say for sure which one is better than the other one, but at Apex 2015, MVD and Abadango made top 8 with Doge and Pac-Man respectively.

personally, I prefer to take the time to learn one character before moving on. I've recently started trying to learn Wario after playing Fox exclusively since the 3DS days. I also have a Shulk, but I'm nowhere near as proficient with him and only pick him for low tier for fun matches.

Last edited:

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
There's nothing wrong with having more than 1 character that you're playing, but just make sure you can take the time to do so: you have twice the amount of work to do when you pick up two characters.

If you enjoy both, you should keep both, but if you do so make sure you can distribute time to both of them without sacrificing the other. I can't say for sure which one is better than the other one, but at Apex 2015, MVD and Abadango made top 8 with Doge and Pac-Man respectively.

personally, I prefer to take the time to learn one character before moving on. I've recently started trying to learn Wario after playing Fox exclusively since the 3DS days. I also have a Shulk, but I'm nowhere near as proficient with him and only pick him for low tier for fun matches.
Ah I see well thanks for the reply. I think I might main Pac-Man and keep Duck Hunt to the side as a secondary

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
I've put quite a bit of time into my main, Shulk and my secondary, Captain Falcon, but I'm thinking about dropping Villager because I'm getting kinda bored. I want a projectile secondary for my Shulk, just kinda to cover bases. Link, Rosaluma, Bowser Jr/Koopalings, or Robin. I'm kinda limiting my secondaries to about two, just to keep myself from just not learning a character. So, what do you guys think?

iAft3rbang

Smash Cadet
NNID
iAft3rbang
Hi guys ! Im a sheik man trying to find a good secondary. I want a character that isn't listed as a top tier. At first, I wanted to sec ZSS, but since she is so much like a sheik with a paralyzer gun, I decided to not go with her. I'm currently hesitating between Link and Peach. Anyone of you has good experience with either? I'm opened to other suggestions.

_noname

Smash Rookie
What are some characters that benefit off combos a lot?
My main playstyle back in PM and Melee was just to juggle the **** out of people.
Heard that Mario, Diddy, Greninja were some good characters, any other characters that I am missing?

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
What are some characters that benefit off combos a lot?
My main playstyle back in PM and Melee was just to juggle the **** out of people.
Heard that Mario, Diddy, Greninja were some good characters, any other characters that I am missing?
Mario, Diddy, Fox, and of course, Capt. Falcon.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I'm looking for a fast character with good ko moves that can potentially kill reasonably early, is decently fast, has stylish combos, some alright pokes, and good air mobility. Any reccomendations? So far i've been trying out toon link and i like him but i'm finding his KO potential lacking.(i don't like regular link's air game and projectile trickery game as much as tlink's) any reccomendations?

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
I'm looking for a fast character with good ko moves that can potentially kill reasonably early, is decently fast, has stylish combos, some alright pokes, and good air mobility. Any reccomendations? So far i've been trying out toon link and i like him but i'm finding his KO potential lacking.(i don't like regular link's air game and projectile trickery game as much as tlink's) any reccomendations?
:4greninja::4sonic::4ness::4zss::4fox: and :4falcon: may be what you seek. Luigi has some great combos and kill moves, but he isn't very fast and has crappy approaches. Palutena can be a rushdown manaic with all those things, but only if you can use custom moves, otherwise she's more the defensive type.

Pokiyena

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pokiyena
3DS FC
3497-2341-2244
So me and my friends have a friendly tournament every sunday and many of them have their mains. Me however i find someone i like but they usually say they are either nooby or scrub character i was wondering if this is true and if there is any recommendations on characters to play i like people such as :4lucario::4myfriends::4wario::4shulk::4tlink::4megaman::4dk:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So me and my friends have a friendly tournament every sunday and many of them have their mains. Me however i find someone i like but they usually say they are either nooby or scrub character i was wondering if this is true and if there is any recommendations on characters to play i like people such as :4lucario::4myfriends::4wario::4shulk::4tlink::4megaman::4dk:
There is no such thing as a nooby or scrub character. Each character has his/her own merits.
(I don't have much knowledge on alot of these characters besides Shulk.)

:4lucario: - A double edged sword, does more damage and knockback based on how much damage he took himself. If you can play him well, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.
:4myfriends: - Slow but powerful. I feel like he'll rely heavily on mistakes and reads. If you can read your opponent, you're good. However, his recovery is not that good. If you're on stage, you'll be fine. Just be weary of going offstage or projectiles.
:4wario: - Have VERY little knowledge on Wario. But from what I've seen on My Smash Corner and Abadango's Wario. His Bike is great for edgeguarding mindgames. It can catch your opponent doing a normal getup, attack, jump or roll from the ledge. Plus a Wario Waft on the Bike will extend the hitbox too which is great.
:4shulk: - Shulk is great. He has good reach, numerous modes you can switch from, Monado Cancelling, B Reversal Monados, Air Slash is a potent KO move, and he has imo the best Counter in the game. If you plan on using Shulk, make sure that you learn how to Monado Cancel and always start off with Monado Speed at the start of a match so you can get some decent damage, but that's just my opinion on how you start off with Shulk. But yeah, Shulk is a great character, you just have to be weary that he is rather difficult to use.
:4tlink: - Toon Link is a god on Zoning, he has good attacks and projectiles that allow him to keep your opponent out, plus his small figure makes him sort of tough to hit, just be careful of Villagers or characters that can reflect your projectiles (Like Mewtwo, Palutena, Mario etc.)
:4megaman: - Mega Man I do not have knowledge on. But I can tell that he can rely on his Metal Blade to start off combos and even get your opponent locked in a footstool combo, but again. I don't have alot of knowledge on him.
:4dk: - Ahhh. Donkey Kong. The Kong who showed Diddy Kong that tiers aren't what they're supposed to be. But seriously, DK is a strong grappler. His Down B makes a good shield poker and breaker if you can position yourself between the ledge and the opponent.

Again, I'm sorry for my little knowledge on everyone except Shulk.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've put quite a bit of time into my main, Shulk and my secondary, Captain Falcon, but I'm thinking about dropping Villager because I'm getting kinda bored. I want a projectile secondary for my Shulk, just kinda to cover bases. Link, Rosaluma, Bowser Jr/Koopalings, or Robin. I'm kinda limiting my secondaries to about two, just to keep myself from just not learning a character. So, what do you guys think?
Robin and Link are popular choices. Anything you're looking for in particular in those characters?

Pokiyena

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pokiyena
3DS FC
3497-2341-2244
There is no such thing as a nooby or scrub character. Each character has his/her own merits.
(I don't have much knowledge on alot of these characters besides Shulk.)

:4lucario: - A double edged sword, does more damage and knockback based on how much damage he took himself. If you can play him well, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.
:4myfriends: - Slow but powerful. I feel like he'll rely heavily on mistakes and reads. If you can read your opponent, you're good. However, his recovery is not that good. If you're on stage, you'll be fine. Just be weary of going offstage or projectiles.
:4wario: - Have VERY little knowledge on Wario. But from what I've seen on My Smash Corner and Abadango's Wario. His Bike is great for edgeguarding mindgames. It can catch your opponent doing a normal getup, attack, jump or roll from the ledge. Plus a Wario Waft on the Bike will extend the hitbox too which is great.
:4shulk: - Shulk is great. He has good reach, numerous modes you can switch from, Monado Cancelling, B Reversal Monados, Air Slash is a potent KO move, and he has imo the best Counter in the game. If you plan on using Shulk, make sure that you learn how to Monado Cancel and always start off with Monado Speed at the start of a match so you can get some decent damage, but that's just my opinion on how you start off with Shulk. But yeah, Shulk is a great character, you just have to be weary that he is rather difficult to use.
:4tlink: - Toon Link is a god on Zoning, he has good attacks and projectiles that allow him to keep your opponent out, plus his small figure makes him sort of tough to hit, just be careful of Villagers or characters that can reflect your projectiles (Like Mewtwo, Palutena, Mario etc.)
:4megaman: - Mega Man I do not have knowledge on. But I can tell that he can rely on his Metal Blade to start off combos and even get your opponent locked in a footstool combo, but again. I don't have alot of knowledge on him.
:4dk: - Ahhh. Donkey Kong. The Kong who showed Diddy Kong that tiers aren't what they're supposed to be. But seriously, DK is a strong grappler. His Down B makes a good shield poker and breaker if you can position yourself between the ledge and the opponent.

Again, I'm sorry for my little knowledge on everyone except Shulk.
thanks for the advice i will take a little more time to narrow down my options to hopefully find the character i like the most

KittyKyat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
esskaytwo
Robin and Link are popular choices. Anything you're looking for in particular in those characters?

Its kinda hard to say, kinda want to cover both a bad matchup for shulk while having a zone heavy projectile game, to give me that experience.

Last edited:

Snackss

Smash Journeyman
Picking a main has been a nightmare in this game. I played Falco and Lucas in Brawl, and the current Falco is nothing like Brawl Falco and has bad approaches. I've tried Greninja but he has too many glaring flaws. I feel like with Smash Bros. a bad matchup is so much more bad than it is in a game like Street Fighter, so as soon as you think a character has potential, a character or 3 come along to ruin your day. I was interested in Pikachu and then I played a friend when he was using Ness and could not figure the matchup out at all. I think I can play Fox, especially with his customs, but feels like I need someone to justify the choice, and that I don't want to give up on Falco even though in this game he's kind of a worse Mario more than he is the character he used to be.

Last edited:

JimmyHedgehog

Smash Cadet
NNID
JimmyHedgehog
3DS FC
3497-0193-6314
I'd say :4sonic: and :4zss: fit the bill for those pretty much perfectly.

Yojimbosan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yojimbosan
I've been looking for a compliment character to the usual defensive projectile based style I play. I've mained Samus and Yoshi in past games with emphasis with on camping, evasion, and baiting. I was looking for a character with good rush down and survivability to mix it up. I tested Fox and Captain Falcon but found them a little too hard to control. Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated, thanks!

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I'd say :4sonic: and :4zss: fit the bill for those pretty much perfectly.
you know my feelings on sonic already. ok for clarification i don't mean super fast but reasonably mobile. like melee marth speed with some good midrange pokes and safe on sheild pressure options. @ Funkermonster Funkermonster : from my experience greninja is cool but he really struggles to ko reliably. i may consider ness though.(though i think i may just wait for lucas now since i liked him better)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've been looking for a compliment character to the usual defensive projectile based style I play. I've mained Samus and Yoshi in past games with emphasis with on camping, evasion, and baiting. I was looking for a character with good rush down and survivability to mix it up. I tested Fox and Captain Falcon but found them a little too hard to control. Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated, thanks!
The only kind of characters I can think of that fit those requirements are :4sonic:. He's very fast, with pure rushdown and hit'n'run playstyle. Plus he can recover rather well with an Aerial Spin Dash and then Spring Jump, and he can do around 20% with a Spin Dash into N-Air or U-Air. But that's my own two cents on Sonic.

Another one I could suggest would be :4shulk:, since he can mix up his capabilities, he can be fast with Monado Speed, allowing you to rushdown, Monado Jump allows him to recover much easier off stage and increase the horizontal distance his Air Slash covers plus increases the speed he moves in the air. Shield to make him VERY difficult to knockback due to his massive weight increase and shield increase. Buster to allow him to deal more damage, and Smash to pretty much SMAAAAASH!! your opponent out of the Stage.

BluBlur91

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sonickidd51
3DS FC
1762-3703-4910
For people who use :4sonic: i suggest u use down air cancel. With this it helps recover from a fall faster when your up very high. In order to do it u must use both of your jumps and spring, then use your down air. it's easy to shield and roll after the down air cancel as well. just practice it first instead of jumping into a competitive match.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Im going to make tears of saddness come out because the spoon social thread just relized something.

In the lucas trailer, when lucas PK fired charizard while using rock smash and flinched.

Charizard rock smash is getting nerfed, its going to loose its super armor.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Im going to make tears of saddness come out because the spoon social thread just relized something.

In the lucas trailer, when lucas PK fired charizard while using rock smash and flinched.

Charizard rock smash is getting nerfed, its going to loose its super armor.
This isn't quite the thread for that...

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
It is also terrible news as charizard really needed the armour Edit: derp misread. wish i could delete posts.I'd reccomend any melee/PM players who are struggling at finding someone to give MK a try and see how they like him. He actually has pretty good offensive pressure options.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Alright, any advice on how to fight against fast players, or people who keep spamming projectiles at me (namely Link mains)?
I also always loose due to taking too much damage and hits as I try to move it.

My mains are in the sig, in that order.

In terms of my skill. I used to be better but stopped playing for a long time once. So now I can only beat Level 9 CPU's with my top 2 mains, but only confidently and easily for nearly all matches 1v1 with Rosalina.

Last edited:

Honest

Banned via Warnings
Alright, any advice on how to fight against fast players, or people who keep spamming projectiles at me (namely Link mains)?
I also always loose due to taking too much damage and hits as I try to move it.

My mains are in the sig, in that order.

In terms of my skill. I used to be better but stopped playing for a long time once. So now I can only beat Level 9 CPU's with my top 2 mains, but only confidently and easily for nearly all matches 1v1 with Rosalina.
For projectile spammers like Tink and Link, the best options would be : :4sheik: :rosalina: :4diddy: :4falcon:
For fast characters like Sheik, Captain Falcon and Sonic, the best options would be : :4diddy: :rosalina: and in my personal opinion, :4olimar:

Now, since you already use Rosalina & Luma, I would suggest just practicing with her as she has decent/good matchups against both types of fighters you are trying to fight. Or you could pick up Diddy who will probably be nerfed soon anyway.

amorphous bob

Smash Rookie
NNID
mymainman
3DS FC
4828-5358-4805
ayyyyy, alright, so historically my main has been samus (avoiding playing her predictably and all that jazz) and she's been my best, but recently i've been wrecking it with bowser, finding safer strategies and having less difficulty with matchups, and so i'm not sure where to turn competitively. On top of that I have R.O.B and luigi (especially luigi, he's up there with bowser and samus) to tempt me. where to go? i've been going 1v1 for glory and hope to see some sorta pattern to help, but that's not very reliable.

Top Bottom