• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: Cataclysm 3 - March 3-4, 2007 - Final Schedule in First Post

What kind of soda is your favorite?

• Cola

Votes: 56 23.3%
  • Diet Cola

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Root Beet

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 55 22.9%
  • Lemon-Lime(sprite)

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Grape

Votes: 20 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't wait for this. Aiser, you better make this so I can get a ride.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Needs more Maine.

So I'm offering MMs to:

Isai, Meep, Cort, Wes, OWM, Rawsex, G-reg, Brookman, uh...anyone I played at Cat2. Yeah.

Cort

Apple Head
uh lol @ Brookman

I hope this is huge. I'm gonna go KDJ style and MM EVERYONE.

THAT'S RIGHT, BE THE FIRST TO GET ON MY MM LIST. $5 best of 3 MLG rules.

Cort

Apple Head
Lol, don't call characters. We can discuss at the tourny. Just get your name on my list and make sure you come to this wonderful event.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ummm... I refuse my mm then. I think my Sheik vs your Bowser is the only thing that I could possibly beat. Even then...it's a maybe. :embarrass

Aiser

Smash Lord
I'm in on this, I don't care what characters. by this event I should be alot better then last last tuesday..<_<

cort mm? >_> you too blue mm? I already owe shmink one. so thats 3 so far lol.

edit: spawn, confidence man this event is like months away lol.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'll be accepting money matches of all kinds for 5 dollars.

if anyone would like to money match me in a 'best looking money match' please do, 500$ minimum

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Who judges the best looking mm? I'd lose...no mm's for me...or at least I'm not gonna accept any now unless it's Sheik vs Bowser... (me being Sheik and opponent as Bowser). I'll probably do a few when I'm actually there though.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^ Yeah, maybe. I suck at Sheik dittos. Ask Cort... you'd probably teach me some stuff though so it'd be worth however much money I lose.

Brookman

Smash Hero
gfab **** tom 5$ sheik dittos?

DJ fox and sheik ditto matches 5$ each on rainbow cruise

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
OWM how come you set a date but don't have a place. My suggestion is you shouldn't do that and it also seems the only way to make anybody happy is to do this in the summer that way you don't have to wry about breaks and stuff.

I know people don't agree with this but why don't you please post. Also OWM do you need help looking for a spot at all?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
remember what happened when I had a date but no location for my tourneys a few years ago? yeah... good times. I am not saying that horrible incident will happen to this, but its good to play it safe.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
No worries, I have a place. But i'm looking into another one that would be better. I put the date out there so everyone knows well in advance. But no matter what on March 3-4, 2007 Cataclysm 3 is happening.

Wife

Smash Lord
I'd like to say, as I did last time, that the mages throw excellent tournaments. If you go to one fan-run tournament, it should be this one. which . . . might actually be what happens for me.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Hey I thought of this why not delay the tourney and make C3 The triple threat which involes ALL 3 SMASHES AND MAKE IT THE BIGGEST TOURNEY EVER. **** if you did it like that then whoever doesn't go is a *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom