• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: Cataclysm 3 - March 3-4, 2007 - Final Schedule in First Post

What kind of soda is your favorite?

• Cola

Votes: 56 23.3%
  • Diet Cola

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Root Beet

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 55 22.9%
  • Lemon-Lime(sprite)

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Grape

Votes: 20 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
:sigh: I'm already excited for this thing...it's gunna take too long to arrive i fear.

Also, updated first post, 2 tournaments added.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just throwing this out there, I personally hate low tier anything. So chances are i won't include low-tier in the tournament schedule. I do have some thigns planned to take the place of low tier so no worries. And I may be able to be convinced to have low tier, but who knows.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
The secret tournament should be something completely random. Like...Draw a number 1-26. Divide by the square root of your age. Add/subract (random) the number of letters in your mother's maiden name. Then you pick whoever corresponds to that. M I RITE? >_>

Aiser

Smash Lord
^ thatis the most random and awesome thing I've ever heard +rep

Tink

Smash Hero
so like, im totally trying to come to this! hopefully its not the same day as that TX tourny =(.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
The secret tournament should be something completely random. Like...Draw a number 1-26. Divide by the square root of your age. Add/subract (random) the number of letters in your mother's maiden name. Then you pick whoever corresponds to that. M I RITE? >_>
that sounds awsome and would totally rock.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
whitemage, i wanna come up probably sometime in late dec / january or something to play with you guys, get my official mage knighting :p - hopefully corey could be around then too play with him as well, maybe we can get the other 2 off their butts to play too hehe

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
It most likely won't for a while. It's not like it's a major tournament or anything. Maybe by the end of febuary if i'm lucky.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nah...

So i finally got around to updating the first post with a full rule set. I've been busy/lazy but it finally got done. Date and location are final. Tournaments are mostly final. But that can change as I see fit. umm....yeah...

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
gooood **** whitey, back in the same spot, so itll feel just like last year, i cant wait. still want me to come up night before, and help setup and such? cus i can take this whole weekend off from work, and just have the best ****in weekend ever

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
:cool:

It most likely won't for a while. It's not like it's a major tournament or anything. Maybe by the end of febuary if i'm lucky.
Heyy therss no reason whyy this shuldn't be a major tourney last year we had what? 75 people?? we can easily double that because:::

-This tourney is ****in sick
-Theres a PA System to announce matches and play music
-Its in a GYM, ****in huge
-Theres a HUGEEE parking lot, right outside, so you dont get 115 dollar tickets like i do in the city for NY tournies
-I'm bringing my basketball so we can play outside on the courts
-Omega Whitemage is awsome at running tournies
-Isai is comming
- People will be wearing sunglasses:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

BTW, what is team teams???

"Finally some action... I'm going!!!! lock and load!":cool: :cool: :cool:

Doll

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to come ^^ with airplane ticket, my chance is not good though so i don't wanna get any one hope up. :< (like anyone would wanna meet me).

my chance = 25%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom