• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
YES YES
MY NO. ! MOST WANTED CHAR IS BACK

....**** whoever made this if its fake tho.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
Not entirely sure of its authenticity tho... both of the videos have almost the same showcasing content (Taunting with others, ending with a zoom-in of the character etc), identical music, and dat falco turn into roasted chicken thing... How will these work out if these were leaked?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Please stop playing with my heart. I don't want to die young. :sadeyes:

I'll wait and watch. It's a little too good to be true...

:231:

•Col•

Smash Champion
Its his design in awakening :awesome:
It's moreso a combination of his classic look with his awakening design. Pretty much what I was expecting to happen.

He looks older now though, which is cool. Our boy's all grown up.. -sniffle- I'm so proud. :sadeyes:

Last edited:

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
HE HAS MERCENARY CLOTHES!

HOLY **** YES!
The video looks like a mix of Roy's mercenary clothes from FE13 and his normal FE6 clothes (or Melee, whichever-- it doesn't really matter). Which, if this video is legit (I'm internally screaming "FAKE" to avoid any letdowns), is interesting seeing as though this thread was talking about it a few months ago and a couple of us even drew up some design ideas: my crap from a few months ago.
(If I still had the links to the others, I would post them, but I don't have them.)
That would be pretty freakin' cool.

Not sure what his leg...cloths are doing though in that design in the video, though. It's like having bell-bottom pants but only for your leg armor, haha.

STILL CALLING FAKE THOUGH. I refuse to believe, I've seen the broken hearts of those who believed in leaks too much before! ;-;

Shog

Smash Ace
Oh wait you guys could be right, it could be fake obviously...
but tbh, that's a nice damn job if its fake :O

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
Wow this is a really impressive video, if it's a fake. I'm pretty convinced it's not.

Congrats, Roy supporters! Here's hoping it's as real as it looks!

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
OMG I don't want to see in case if it's real. I saw for a split second. Wanna be genuinely surprised and hyped when it's confirmed.

Shog

Smash Ace
There is a (ROY ?) with the character selection thing. Is it confirmed than? (I mean on this website)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Oh wait you guys could be right, it could be fake obviously...
but tbh, that's a nice damn job if its fake :O
Yeah, it's not like it's guaranteed to be real. It definitely would take a crapton of work modifying Smash4 files and such though. Plus, if you were going to make fake videos like these, I would've chose more surprising characters. Not Roy and Ryu, who already possibly have the highest chances of showing up.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'm convinced it's real now. Also, just saying but so far from that video it seems Roy has the same core moveset as he does in Melee....called it Meh not the time for that. It's Roy though so hype.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
He's so...gorgeous... I think I have a crush on him again! When I was younger he was like a teen boy and recently looking back I thought aw what a cute dorky kid but now! This redesign! Can they even chant "Roy's our boy!" anymore!? That is a beautiful MAN!

Last edited:

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
Dang I'm so hyped now

How can I go back to studying
Replace "studying" with sleeping for me, it's almost 5 in the morning and I have work tomorrow but darn this is too exciting to even try to sleep on.

Reading a lot from 4chan and Reddit about it, it's starting to seem more legit than ever, but I'm still holding my breath (literally, I cannot breathe right now oh man). *holds face* Roy. Rooooyyyyyy. ROOYY. I WANT TO BELIEEEVE.

I crushed when I was 10, got over it, crushed when his FE:A DLC happened amstillnotoverit, and now another redesign possibly? Oh man, my heart cannot handle! ;A;

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I gotta be honest, even if I've never been a supporter of Roy, seeing him with this new aged design (I always HATED his Melee look) made on my face a little smile. I've realised that I've missed him. Welcome back, Roy!
Congratulation for you all!

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527

Chris_Skorniak

Smash Apprentice
NNID
hyperknux333
3DS FC
5301-0082-9828
IS IT TRUE?????? I SAW THE VID. I HAD A GASM edit- holy God how he holds his sword for blazer looks sick af. Same as his outift

Last edited:

AGreatProcrastinator

Smash Apprentice
Gotta admit I'm a bit mixed about this. On one hand I really don't like that we're getting another Marth-derivative, fire-sword wielding, down-special countering character. On the other hand my boy's looking really freaking good. Looks like Ike gave him a few pointers on bulking up.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Congrats Roy fans! I've always liked Marth more than Roy but I'm glad he's back. :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, we now have a good idea of the 20 minute direct.

Roy, Ryu, Dream Land 64 and some others, basically.

:231:

Weedy Spyze

Smash Apprentice
It's true. Both Roy and Ryu are on the miiverse site already.

I loved playing as Roy in Melee, but I never really cared much for his return. He looks great, though! I will be purchasing him like all other DLC of course.

Calane

Smash Ace
So Roy has returned! I wasn't a supporter here, but I was always interested to see him come back. He looks awesome, planning on trying to main him (since I'm bad with both Marth and Lucina and want at least one Fire Emblem main in my list). Congrats, Roy fans! You all deserve this victory for all the crap you had to put up with.

Last edited:

Adeptmune

Smash Apprentice
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom