• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Player Interview Thread: RocketPSIence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

the moon
Oh no! I've been picked!

hey levi! what's up? why are you such a cool guy? ^_^
It's the avatar choices. Even then, I'm barely approaching your level of coolness :p

Why have you betrayed all the Ness mains?
Lucas nair.

Why do you like the moon so much??
It's served as an inspiration for me for as long as I remember. Someday, I hope to be a large rock hurtling through space.

Also, if the moon were to stop mid orbit and just drop, the power released would be in the magnitude of YottaWatts. I wanna redo the calculation because it's such an absurd number xD

lol @ EIDI, right?
I know, right?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
All of the Lucas boards need updated pics >.>

Care to get a new pic of yourself Levi?

prOAPC

Smash Lord
when i was new to this board, you were like the most popular Lucas player here, looks like people knew you since Melee, as a Ness main, care to share with us your history in this board and the smash scene?

Levitas

the moon
I heard the Pizza Hut HQ is in Ann Arbor. Is this true?
I don't believe that, I actually have to drive to a neighboring city of ypsilanti to get my fix of pizza hut, and there aren't any that deliver to my apartment X_X

All of the Lucas boards need updated pics >.>

Care to get a new pic of yourself Levi?
Sure, but I'm gonna have to dig one out, I don't know if I have any around.

when i was new to this board, you were like the most popular Lucas player here, looks like people knew you since Melee, as a Ness main, care to share with us your history in this board and the smash scene?
huh, sure.

Back when I first joined, I chilled mostly in the regional boards but also went to the ness boards. I guess the regulars there were me, thesage, and ademisk. sage is still around every so often, and I still talk w/ ademisk, but faces have really changed over the time I've been on... iirc EB360 posted every so often as well. Simna was the mod, and if you've seen simna post... well he's pretty awesome in his own way xD

We hosted melee tournaments regularly over the course of a year or two, and they were pretty sweet. Unfortunately, it seems that regardless of who I was playing, what the bracket was, or how many people were there, I always get 9th somehow. weird how that works...

I learned a lot about how melee works, and by the time brawl came out, I wanted to help out the ness and lucas boards. Some people already knew me, and the people who knew each other already from melee smashboards days had the advantage of knowing a lot about how smash works, so it was pretty useful to have a headstart with brawl.

I think the key to getting respect online is to keep a cool head and look at posts logically before responding. Taking a second to think about how you're gonna respond goes a long way, and almost all of our best posters are known for this.

Also, you guys rock! That's why I'm still around after this long :p

Why don't you use a tag in Brawl?
I need to think of a pun worthy of some sort of mental breakdown on behalf of my opponents before I stick to it as a tag ;)

Chuee

Smash Hero
I remember there was this Pizza Hut(or maybe it was dominoes) commercial that said there HQ was in Ann Arbor.

Levitas

the moon
why Europe and not Colombia?
ô_o huh? hmmm, I'll have to ask her that.

What Lucas costume do you play?
I use the standard costume for lucas for no particular reason :p

wtf where are you?
was this ( ō.ŏ ) your face when you saw that big picture of Chuck Norris? That's why Mike posted it, am i right?
Actually, I helped make that big picture of Chuck Norris. Good times...

Yeah pizza hut HQ is in TEXAS!!!

Levitas, what do you hope to have accomplished when you walk away from this game?
TBH, I'd really just like to do my part to help people understand how to get better with lucas.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
I use the standard costume for lucas for no particular reason :p

Actually, I helped make that big picture of Chuck Norris. Good times...

TBH, I'd really just like to do my part to help people understand how to get better with lucas.
1. Hmm standard Lucas, nothing wrong with that, i mean it IS Lucas.
2. Did you really? Thats too legit. Im impressed for sure:)

And 3rdly and most importantly, well i for one can honestly say you could walk away right now ( PLEASE DON'T!!!:(:(:() and you will have already accomplished your goal ten fold. Just calling it how i see it.:)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If Sally is B, and Amanda is C, and Chelsey is D, who is F?

Levitas

the moon
1. Hmm standard Lucas, nothing wrong with that, i mean it IS Lucas.
2. Did you really? Thats too legit. Im impressed for sure:)

And 3rdly and most importantly, well i for one can honestly say you could walk away right now ( PLEASE DON'T!!!:(:(:() and you will have already accomplished your goal ten fold. Just calling it how i see it.:)
:p thanks, I'm glad you see it that way
If Sally is B, and Amanda is C, and Chelsey is D, who is F?
Furzedown is F
if you were playing taboo and the word "psychokinesis" came up, what would you say?
Pfft, real taboo players just use telepathy

Jee whiz, Levitas *Luigi taunt*
haha namesearch :p

Oh yeah I forgot about this thread, and I've never posted in here. When the f do I get interviewed?
lol I forgot about this too

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I got a few questions plus I just saw this thread and was like "what is this?" read it all and it's some good stuff plus when your bored and got nothing better to do....lurking becomes addictive (and online tournies)

What's the best you have ever done in a tourny using Lucas?

Any advice to new Lucas's entering the boards?

Any advice to people who have been maining Lucas for as long as they remember?

What's your fav move to use?

What in your opinon is Lucas's best move?

Any moves you say to use the least?

Sorry for the question barrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom