• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas Boards' Important Thread Index

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
If a thread is *Dead* then please refain from posting in the thread if possible

Lucas FAQ and Guides

Lucas Technique Threads:
Other Notable Threads
  • Lucas General Discussion Our thread for random general discussions focusing on Lucas. Please use this thread to do any socializing

Have fun browsing :3

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
Lol, ZMan said that "ill update when im not lazy :p" eight months ago.

Shouldn't you include the floating balls of doom in this? It should be incorporated into a Lucas guide so that newbies can see the range of Lucas' attacks (then again, newbies rarely ever pick a low tier if at all).

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It is in this, It's just renamed for convienience.

Also, is Zman's old one going to be destickied?

Levitas

the moon
Yeah... I guess it didn't unstick earlier. Anyway, zman's stuff's out of your way. Maybe that noob'll sign on more now to complain or something.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
race comments, eh?

Well I'm so white I once fell in snow and my friends never found me until the snow melted.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
Is there a way to control the amount of knock back of the NAIR, Im trying to have complete control of Lucas
this should be in the Q&A thread
avoid its last hit. Nair has 8 hits, the last one is the one that has knock back. To combo after a nair, you don't have to hit with the final hit. There are 2 ways to do that. 1) Fast fall your short hop, do it with proper timing to hit with only 7 hits. 2) Move to the side while you short hop, so you hit with only a part of the attack. There are some other ways, but it depends on your opponent, like your opponent is SDIing or character size.

HailCrest

Smash Journeyman
apc, nair has 8 hits. 7 of 2%, one of 3%; which is why it does 17% fully fresh.

when I try to DI to the side of my short hop my opponent follows me so I can't follow up. ._.

diegot143

Smash Cadet
id just like to say that i picked up lucas and i really like him and i will invest good time in him and treat him with great care lol..

Top Bottom