• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Pyr0

Smash Ace
no he has fur, maybe he has liquid mercury instead of blood Oo
Silver Flame i agree with the moveset, he would rock hard ^^

kaid

Smash Master
one thing tho, it shouldnt be unlimited, it should last 1-2 seconds max. what happens when you knock out some1 & then press V + B for the next 4 minutes, he wont KO you, you win... thats a bit unfair isnt it?
You forgot that you can be grabbed out of any move.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
i've been looking around at the new pokemon and i can't believe how many evolution/babys there are and all the new type combos
pokemon getting baby forms: Roselia, Chimecho, Sudowoodo, Mr. Mime, Chansey, Snorlax, Mantine, Porygon.
pokemon getting evolutions: Roselia, Aipom, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Sneasel, Magneton, Lickitung, Rhydon, Tangela, Electabuzz, Magmar, Togetic, Yanma, Eevee, Gligar, Piloswine, Kirlia, Nosepass, Dusclops.

REØ

Smash Lord
wtf more evolutions for eevee....they already have plenty, and do they show you what murkrow evovles into?

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
i've been looking around at the new pokemon and i can't believe how many evolution/babys there are and all the new type combos
pokemon getting baby forms:
Roselia,
Chimecho,
Sudowoodo,
Mr. Mime,
Chansey,
Snorlax,
Mantine.

pokemon getting evolutions:
Roselia,
Aipom,
Misdreavus,
Murkrow,
Sneasel,
Magneton,
Lickitung,
Rhydon,
Tangela,
Electabuzz,
Magmar,
Togetic,
Yanma,
Porygon.
Porygon aint gettin a Pre-evo, its friggin porygon3 its an upgrade, not an evolution.
I got this straight off wikipedia(ok bulbabedia)
elsewhere i have seen it said he was an evolution know as PorygonZ

Pyr0

Smash Ace
How can a smooth looking porygon evolve into a low poligon porygon?
hes is known as PorygonZ

wikipedia: n the new Pokémon Diamond and Pearl games, Porygon2 can evolve into PorygonZ, this Pokémon has a more agile appearance, it's slimmer and it's "legs" from Porygon2 evolved into "wings", it's tail is also below the body, unlike from the back like the forms before it. It also appears to have an antenna. It also has the highest Special Attack stat among all of the non-legendary Normal-types.

a preevolution of porygon would have to be an 8-bit Porygon lol

Pyr0

Smash Ace
im playing it too! , but i having a hard time understanding it (i dont read japanese xD)
and i duno how to transfer my Porygon 2 into it.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
hey kaid, im curios, where did u get the Newcomer Lucario 3D render? its awsome, i think i could work with it & make it look like its on brawl :D

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
if you hold the mouse over the link to this thread, the first part of the post comes up and the site mocktendo.multiverseworks.com/ssbb/lucariossbb.jpg is seen so go to mocktendo.multiverseworks.com and you can find a lot of newcomer pics

kaid

Smash Master
Lol at this becoming the "Diamond/Pearl Discussion thread"...

I tweaked the end of the first post, with Rioru's and Lucario's sprites and Base Stats.

kaid

Smash Master
Oh, it's not a problem! A bump's a bump, after all!

Afterall, Lucario WILL be in PBR, so it's not COMPLETELY off topic...

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
yeah sorry
so any ways i so can't wait for the us release of dia/peral
i am so getting lucario in dia/pearl
well i should say dia cause i like dialga
(me and ryu have dreamed of a steel dragon for forever) more than palkia
(any one know what moves dialga
and palkia
have? i know dialga
has metoric storm.)

kaid

Smash Master
...I can't believe I was right.

Several months ago, I speculated (on a different forum, perhaps) that Lucario might "join your party of his own will, as part of an event," Similar to how the G/S Champion joins you at Garados Lake (sp?), but that he actually helps out.

Coronis (Serebii.net) said:
And the cool thing is in one part, you get into the Hakutai Forest (just think Viridian), there's this woman with a Chansey who accompanies you. When she does, all the wild pokemons you encounter will be in pairs.
In a cave, just like the Chansey woman before, you partner up with a guy named Gen who has a Lucario, funny thing is the guy is just like Aaron from the Lucario movie.
The Lucario guy gives you an egg after you help him defeat 2 TG grunts. Guess that's where the baby Lucario hatches from.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=152027&page=4

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Now the whole legendary debate could be put to rest. Now that more pokemon are being revealed, more speculation on pokemon Brawl inclusion can be made. Does anyone know anything about the Lickitung evolution?

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
his sprite looks like this
and he's the evolved form of lickitung

just checked wikipedia and it says he is called Beroberudo
just checked serebii and it says he evolves when lickitung learns rollout

kirlia's male evo,
eureido evolves when an awakening stone is used on a male kirlia
snowrunts female evo,
yukimenoko evolves with an awakening stone on a female snowrunt

kaid

Smash Master
New info:

Rioru evolves into Lucario the same way Eevee evolves into it's psy evolution- Happyness, and levelup during the day.

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
awsomeness! can't wait till D/P is released in the states!
but then I prob. won't care cause I will dominating on
PBR!
what do you think the starters will be?
I hope you can pick from any of the 12 depending on wich region you pick to start from. See I am hoping you can visit any region and get the starter from that region like stated above and that you can catch starters in the wild(finally!)

Top Bottom