• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Black/Light

Smash Master
lol ye people ignorantly voting for blaziken just because he looks kool even if they dont even play pokemon is annoying...
Ignorantly voting? How can voting for a character you like be "ignorant"?

. . . And If they don't play the game than why do you think their voting for Lucario? Because he looks cool?

And Kaid, I find it odd that your bumping this just because Lucario doesn't have the master foot hold right now. . .
But Im shocked that Blaziken has gotten so many votes which out me making a thread for her move-set like I planed (Kill-shot just made TOO many poke threads for my teast).

Edit-I should have the Lucario drawings done by the end of this week depinning on what I have to do the rest of this week.

kaid

Smash Master
^cool.

I was more worried that people were forgetting about him. The thread hadn't been bumped in weeks, and his advantage was waneing.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
I have yet to comment here so..... Lucario is teh sux. That's my completely biassed opinion and I have nothing to cite other than my own personal dislike. Flame if you like, it's just my opinion.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
awsome sig, i might use it, idk yet
i wish they would update the brawl site
maybe they could tell someone on the team who isn't doing anything right now to go update it

Lucario for Brawl

and what about the deoxys thread, that one should be bumbed too

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
The only thing that really prevents me from supporting Lucario is the fact that not everything is fully known about him since he has yet to make his first actual videogame appearence. Still, that will be changing in a matter of days so afterwords I proabily will give my full support for the steel fighter.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
awsome sig, i might use it, idk yet
i wish they would update the brawl site
maybe they could tell someone on the team who isn't doing anything right now to go update it

Lucario for Brawl

and what about the deoxys thread, that one should be bumbed too
Don't get your hopes up. The brawl site probably won't recieve any major updates until 07'.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
If you want to than go ahead, I can't stop you.
It doesn't matter too much if he is or not but he just seems legendary to me
he could just be one of those extremly rare or limited apperance pokemon but not legendary,ex.febas, snorelax, and sudowodo

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Lucario art for the homies
HTML:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNO0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOdddXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWxxxdc0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKdxxxl:OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOxk0NMMMMMMMMMMMOoxxxd::OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0dkxdkOXMMMMMMMMkdxxxdc;:0MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWkdxxxdokKWMMMMMkodlodc;;cXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxdxxxddodONMMMxoo..cc;;;oNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdooddddo:cOWMxll...,;;;;lXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNx:';odo:;;lxllo..'.,;;;;oNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNx;..:c:c::c;ld;:c,';;;,'xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWk,.':dlcc:ldddl:;;;,'.''lxKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0:oxoccccxxxl:;,'''''''...:d0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNdxdccc:oxxo;,'.'''''''......,lkNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdxlccc:do:,.;x:.'''''''........'lONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd':ccc:;,,.'x0;''''''''...........,lOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKo:cc:;,''::;;,''''',;;'.....''''''''':kNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXdccc:;,''''',,',,,;;::co'..'''',,,,,,,,,,:OWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWx:;;''',,,,;;;:;;;;;:okXWk'',,,'',,,;;;;;;;;dNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKx'.''''''',,,;;;;cONNWWWd,,,,;,,,;;;;;;;;;,xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNl........';,,,;;,loxdOWMWd,;;;;;,,;;;;;;;;;dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd'''....';:lc:::cclddk0NMWWx;;;;;;;',,;;;;;cKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMX:;;;,,;;:oolloodxolllc,;dNWW0l;;;;;;:xxddxONWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd;;;;ccc:k000KKKxc::,''''dWMMWKkxxkOXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMX0l;cc:d0O0XXXO:c:;'.,:cldkOKWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWK0OKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO;,;okKNNkOXKx,:;''.,:looolloxkO0XWMMMMMMMMMMMNOKNXkNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxc:'.,coddlodol,'''''',dkdollooddoodxO0000XWMMWx0XNXkOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0ooolclo;clclllllo:,',;l0MMMWX0Oxdooddxxxl;,:loxdO000OkxWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxlooodKWWkkxdddxdOWMXKXWMMMMMMMMMMWXOkdoddddlc:::ckOkkkOokNMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKxooolOWMWXkXKKKKKkWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOdodddoc:;;:clodc,:ldOWMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOxdddooKMMMNOKXXXXK0xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN0kxl;;;;:::::;;::;:;lNMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMWKKKNWWWXxlcldddoXMWWK0KXXXXXK0kONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXOxo:;::cc::cc::,'kMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMXOWX0KKxc::;oddoOWXK0KXXXXXXXKK0OkONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNkc:::::;,;,'oWMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMW0NNNNOc::::ddoO0ocOXXXXXXXXXXKOoc;:xXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXxxo,;;,'',:o0WMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOKXXKk::;:dllo:::cdOKXXXXK0ko:;;;;;:lkNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKllllc;;;dXNWMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMXd000kc;:,;;,::::::;oOkKxlc:::::;;;;;;;ckXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxccccc::;,,lKWMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMW0d;lxo::::;col::::::;:;::;::cccc::;;;:cloook0WMMMMMMMMMMMWW0l:::::::;,''',xWMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMNo::::::;:;:oxxxdl::::::::::::ccccc::cooooooooldNMMMMMMMMMNkl:::::;;,'''''',,lNMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMK;::ccc:::cxxxxxxxdlc:;;;;;;;:::clldxddooooooooldWMMMMMW0d;,,;;,,''cxdl:,'',,,cXMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMWkc,';,',cxxxxxxxdddddollllllloxxxxxxxdooooooooolkMWXOd:''''''''cxKWMWMWX0kxdockMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMNd;;;;dxxxxxxxdddddooddddddxxxxxxxxddooooooooocc:,''''''';lxKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWOlxxxxxxxdddddddccooddddxxxxxxxxdoooooooooc''''',:ox0NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMxodxxxxxdddddddooc:;lddddxxxxxxxdoooooooooo:lxOKNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWddddxxxdddddoooooollcoddddxxxxxxddooooooooolOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWdddddddddddooollllllxooddddxxxxdddooooooooolkMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMxoddxxddddoooolllll0MNxodddddddddddoooooooolkMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOldddddddooooollll0MMMWOoddddddddddoolcc:okONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWK;,,,,;ckkkO000KNMMMMMWXOkOOOOOkc;,'''''lNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWl'''''oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd,''''''lNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK;''''cNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWk,..'''.;oOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd,',,;oNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNx;'''',;;cOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXc:::::;xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXc;;::::::dNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd;:::::;OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK::::::::;oNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO;::::::lWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx;:::::::;lNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKc::::::;kMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNc::::::::;lXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXc:::::::cXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO;::::::::;cXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXc:::::::;dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd;::::::::;oNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNl::::::::;xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNc;::::::::;dWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMWX0kl::::::::;c0MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0;:::::::::;xWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMKxdoc::::::::::;ckWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWd;:::::::::;xWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMKcc:ccc:::cc:::;oXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWx;:::::::::::kWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMO;,,:;;,;;;;,,,dWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOo:c:::c:c::ccccxWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMWOlc:;,,;,,,,:kWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx;cc:;ccccc;:cccc:kMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMWNWWNNNWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM0;;;,';::::,,;::;,xMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXkxxxdlccc:cllodOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM<BR>

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Neat artwork.

A shame that Lucario isn't legendary. Still with his popularity, he could still have a chance at being in Brawl.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
love the pic, if you made that then you have too much time on your hands and i will come and steal some of it

i was thinking of his moveset and don't like the Vb
i was thinking a protective "aura" that would reflect projectiles half the remaining distance and heal from energy projectiles
in the movie he is able to heal mew with aura so maybe something like that

kaid

Smash Master
Neat artwork.

A shame that Lucario isn't legendary. Still with his popularity, he could still have a chance at being in Brawl.
You must have been blinded by his awesomness. The First post has mentioned how he was likely not a legendary ever since his gender was revealed.

Lucario is just as likely now as he was a few weeks ago. He holds a special place in the Pokemon universe, even as a non-legendary.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
B + V idea :

Anticipate: when you are attacked from a phisical attack, lucario grabs the hand/paw/claw of the attacker and uses his own strength to take him down into the floor, doing 1.5 the damage
and gives great time for combo starts

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Starters shouldnt be in, if only 1 was in the fans of the other 2 would be angry :(
Lucario is bad@$$ and Munchlax is just plain Cool.

kaid

Smash Master
B + V idea :

Anticipate: when you are attacked from a phisical attack, lucario grabs the hand/paw/claw of the attacker and uses his own strength to take him down into the floor, doing 1.5 the damage
and gives great time for combo starts
So, like Roy's, but only does 1.5 instead of 2x, and sets up to a combo better?

Black/Light

Smash Master
Starters shouldnt be in, if only 1 was in the fans of the other 2 would be angry :(
Lucario is bad@$$ and Munchlax is just plain Cool.
. . .Look at those polls. . . whose going to be mad if Blaziken gets in and the other 2 don't?

Pyr0

Smash Ace
no, it trhows or launches the oponent downwards (he does this to a REGI in the movie), once this happens, the attack becomes similar to the way marths > + B works (pressing B when he flashes) , making a sorta triangle strike, he basicly predicts where the oponent will be using the "wave" (AURA) and strikes. he knocks em down, attacks from the left or right, from avove & finishes attacking with a strong heavy knockback focus punch. (glowing fist of doom!)

in case of projectiles, it will get half damgage & no knockback. (corsses arms in an X pattern)

NOTE: Anticipate does exactly what i said in Diamond & Pearl versions of pokemon (hit beofre the oponent, countering him.)

kaid

Smash Master
no, it trhows or launches the oponent downwards (he does this to a REGI in the movie), once this happens, the attack becomes similar to the way marths > + B works (pressing B when he flashes) , making a sorta triangle strike, he basicly predicts where the oponent will be using the "wave" (AURA) and strikes. he knocks em down, attacks from the left or right, from avove & finishes attacking with a strong heavy knockback focus punch. (glowing fist of doom!)

in case of projectiles, it will get half damgage & no knockback. (corsses arms in an X pattern)

NOTE: Anticipate does exactly what i said in Diamond & Pearl versions of pokemon (hit beofre the oponent, countering him.)
I was considering Anticipate for awhie, but it is pretty similar in concept to Counter, hitting the opponent when they trigger the move. It does have a much diferent animation, but mechanic-wise, it's quite simiar.

Which is why Inner Focus is set up the way it is. Use it to cancel the opponent's attack, and during their hitlag, smash or special as you chose.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
one thing tho, it shouldnt be unlimited, it should last 1-2 seconds max. what happens when you knock out some1 & then press V + B for the next 4 minutes, he wont KO you, you win... thats a bit unfair isnt it?

B + > Metal Claw or Focus Punch. powerfull, non start up lag, lag afterwards. big
knockback

B waveguiding bomb (its aura bomb but w/e) should be more like this.
fast, non chargable, small (he cant make it big in movie), start up lag animation
but once its fired, he will flash blueish, if you press B again when he flashes, he will
shoot another, and another and another, bla bla bla....

BRAWL ATTACK: Full Aura Mode, he turns all blueish, then makes a big baddass HUGE
energy ball, & hurls it at the center of the stage, doing extreme
damage to any1 not Outside of the arena :p

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
love anticipate
new moveset
Bwave guided(aura)bomb (as previously stated)
B>Metal claw
BVAnticipate (as previously stated)
B^High jump kick

love it

and the only starter/starter evolution that has a chance is blaziken with popularity and a self writing moveset (i mean come on he just fits so perfectly)
Lucario has major popularity (he's in a movie!) and an almost self writing moveset

Top Bottom