• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Fffff

My Fox is ****, kupo. My Sheik isn't, kupo-po. My Wolf is even more **** than my Sheik right now, as is my Toon Link. This upsets me, kupo. All the work I put into Sheik and I can't even play her right now.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Fffff

My Fox is ****, kupo. My Sheik isn't, kupo-po. My Wolf is even more **** than my Sheik right now, as is my Toon Link. This upsets me, kupo. All the work I put into Sheik and I can't even play her right now.
can't always have a good day with your best character. like last night was the opposite with me. I barely play PT anymore (which is the whole point of me playing him and busting my butt for the next month or so with him) but yet some how, you saw, I was doing quite well. I just couldnt find a way to get past your wold and fox game. Idk what the thing was, I tried to play defensivly, maybe that wasn't the best choice. I'll find out in time. =/

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
I know of the butthole, for Sudai is my sifu. And it is good.

Smooth Criminal
OH RLY?

Then what does this mean?

gnkalhnglksdanhnskdhndma;hkma;dh

any *****ss can get hit by a stray from an A-K in a drive-by,

But a TRUE FULL-FLEDGED BUTTHOLE MASTER can only solve this by buttholemagic.

gjskgjnildn ghnadkhnlkadnhlkanlhk.

GO!

Sudai

Stuff here
KUWABARA!

who the *** is on my team.
Well, since you're talking to Kuwabara and you're on a team, I can only assume Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Genkai, Kuwabaraand Boton (the others are more like cheerleaders, even Boton is kind of a cheerleader in a way.), minus whichever one you are.

Sudai

Stuff here
Lee, can I enter with one of your decks? I want to enter but I don't have the cards to make my own deck... : (

Also, I'm bringing my MTG cards if anyone's interested. I play an older deck (all my cards are between 5-15 years old, most around 10-15 though so you don't have to worry about any super ghey combos)

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming old cards. I'll also bring a Magic deck or two.

Speaking of the Dibbz tournament, I still need a teams partner. CJ?

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I still have my old Pokemon cards, lol. I'd totally enter a pokemon tournament. Old skool cards, though. I'm talkin like, first gen. Back when **** was REAAAL.

Top Bottom